Discussion Would you kill yourself if reincarnation real?

Would you kill yourself if reincarnation real?

• Total voters
BigMorons

BigMorons

Please kill me
★★
12d 8h 59m
Imagine this every time your death you will always reincarnate but your area and year are random, you can reincarnate as normie in 2000 BC in Europe or reincarnate 2000 years from now as crippled 1/10 truecel in a shitty place. You can remember your past life memories before 5 years old and after you older than 5 years old you will forget all your past memories. You will always get reincarnated as a human and with an unlimited try, so you can kill yourself before your past life memories missing. if your reincarnation suck, you will possibly harder to kill yourself again because you will remember all painful suicide method you have ever tried.

I would kill myself tbh, and I will always look to reincarnate as noble in Europe & the era where sex slave is available and buy cute loli virgin, and I will fill her stomach with my cum.​

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
143d 3h 11m
Nah, the probability to be born a subhuman in even worse conditions is too high.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Tryhard 1337 MLG Pro
★★
22d 32m
Not before I killed as many Normie and Foid fucks as I could.

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
117d 5h 12m
I think the idea of reincarnation at the core is if you do something bad, you come back as worse. So if I killed myself I might come back way worse.
Would be better to wait it out and come back better than I am now.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Tryhard 1337 MLG Pro
★★
22d 32m
Then once I am Comprimised, I would kill myself and reincarnate into a chad body to live a better life.

lumipallo

lumipallo

Greycel
4d 7h 3m
Reincarnation sounds like a nightmare, but if it has to happen I'd rather be a woman in the next life tbh.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
267d 18h 12m
I think the idea of reincarnation at the core is if you do something bad, you come back as worse.
It would be a sad twist if incels who roped became women as punishment

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
187d 18h 57m
I think the idea of reincarnation at the core is if you do something bad, you come back as worse. So if I killed myself I might come back way worse.
Would be better to wait it out and come back better than I am now.
this is Def a Buddhist concept. personally don't believe it works on morality

Amerihiki

Amerihiki

Tough luck on
★★★★
8d 12h 40m
Still a chance you can be reincarnated as someone who's worse. What if I get reincarnated as a downy? Yeah, I'm not going to take those chances.

Leblid

Leblid

Officer
★★★
14d 22h 27m
Imagine this every time your death you will always reincarnate but your area and year are random, you can reincarnate as normie in 2000 BC in Europe or reincarnate 2000 years from now as crippled 1/10 truecel in a shitty place. You can remember your past life memories before 5 years old and after you older than 5 years old you will forget all your past memories. You will always get reincarnated as a human and with an unlimited try, so you can kill yourself before your past life memories missing. if your reincarnation suck, you will possibly harder to kill yourself again because you will remember all painful suicide method you have ever tried.

I would kill myself tbh, and I will always look to reincarnate as noble in Europe & the era where sex slave is available and buy cute loli virgin, and I will fill her stomach with my cum.​

I would kill myself in both cases, with ir without reincarnation.

Also, would do the same.

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
3d 4h 49m
I would not but i could see why some brocels would

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

What a pretty face... who do I feel sorry for?
★★★★
17d 6h 26m
on one hand, men are becoming weaker en masse due to toxic environmental factors, but sexual selection and job competition is so brutal that the average boy still might be HTN+ despite all of the chemicals.

voted yes ngl

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★
107d 16h 10m
No, the chances of becoming invisible to foids are higher than becoming visible to them

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
217d 12h 43m
I wouldn’t kill myself, but if I knew reincarnation existed I would be more free with my life. Like walk infront of a BLM mob alone with a white lives matter sign free with my life.

Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
★★
31d 3h 26m
Only if id get reincarnated as Dante, Reinhard van astrea or Regulus Corneas

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
267d 18h 12m
Why though? Don't we also want to live on the Novice setting?
Uh no, because we aren't women. I'd rather not become a cum receptacle for chad, nor do i wish to have the lack of self awareness that a female possesses.

You see dear my dear greycel, men and women aren't the same. The majority of men do not have an innate desire to have everything handed to them. They just want to have a fair chance

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

✡︎Misanthrope ✡︎Efilist ✡︎Degenerate
★★
83d 19h 54m
A

Animecel2D

Demigod
★★★★★
314d 13h 10m
I still probably wouldn’t have the guts to kill myself

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★
44d 14h 25m
I would, reincarnation cant be worse than a life of a 160cm ugly gypsy.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
49d 20h 49m
What would I reincarnate as?

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
110d 5h 3m
Reincarnation sounds like something curries came up with to torture themselves more ngl @ropecel64

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
★★★★★
107d 21h 42m
Nah it’s not worth it at all. Sure I could reincarnate normie tier in looks but I could be a peasant in the 600s. The chances of being born a noble or royalty is way too low and I would probably have to kill myself millions or even billions of times to become one

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★★
36d 22h 27m
Not yet. I couldn’t do that to my parents

ropecel64

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
2d 12h 38m
Reincarnation sounds like something curries came up with to torture themselves more ngl @ropecel64
:feelskek:

I think japs and east aisans are using it cope by being reborn as a white person or isekai'd tbh

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
110d 5h 3m
:feelskek:

I think japs and east aisans are using it cope by being reborn as a white person or isekai'd tbh
Imagine if that by Asians doing this they willed into existence another way to suffer through an extended existence all in naive hopes that the next life would be better.

ropecel64

ropecel64

2d 12h 38m
Imagine if that by Asians doing this they willed into existence another way to suffer through an extended existence all in naive hopes that the next life would be better.
I think u are meant to free yourself from suffering of unlimited rebirts though meditation and practice of bhuddism to fade into non existence which is pretty blackpilled, like life is so shit the whole point of the religion is to go into non existence

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
110d 5h 3m
I think u are meant to free yourself from suffering of unlimited rebirts though meditation and practice of bhuddism to fade into non existence which is pretty blackpilled, like life is so shit the whole point of the religion is to go into non existence
That's just the thing though. It literally sounds like something made up to cope with how terrible life is for them. For the conventional person there was just birth and death @SlayerSlayer

ropecel64

ropecel64

2d 12h 38m
That's just the thing though. It literally sounds like something made up to cope with how terrible life is for them. For the conventional person there was just birth and death @SlayerSlayer
funny enough bhudda was a chad, and bhuddism is giga bluepilled but also a good coping strategy. like most bhuddist are quite happy

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
56d 15h 17m

No, I’d rather not flip that coin

BigMorons

BigMorons

Please kill me
★★
12d 8h 59m
I would, reincarnation cant be worse than a life of a 160cm ugly gypsy.
Brutal, i hope you reincarnate as 6+ gigachad

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

★★★★★
49d 20h 49m
But remember you will forget all past life memories and you will become foid completely which mean become Cum dump.
being 9/10 chad would be preferred

Aadi

Aadi

I hate Normalfags.
★★★★
7d 6h 5m
I would go ER on sexhavers and bullies then rope. I'm already a manlet skinny curry, it's a win win for me no matter what happens.

BigMorons

BigMorons

Please kill me
★★
12d 8h 59m
I would go ER on sexhavers and bullies then rope. I'm already a manlet skinny curry, it's a win win for me no matter what happens.
Based

Izayacel

Izayacel

ACCELERATE SPECTRUM "
★★★★★
10d 18h 39m
ofc i would

if i was reborn as a human and if the outcome would be good and beyond

lukl rtv

lukl rtv

You either fit right in or you don't fit.
★★
3d 4h 5m
Pressed yes
My tought proccess:
*PLS RNG JUST SOMETHING TALLER*

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
176d 19h 25m
I would kill myself tbh, and I will always look to reincarnate as noble in Europe & the era where sex slave is available and buy cute loli virgin, and I will fill her stomach with my cum.
I always day dream about that. To live in the industrial era of England and buying a cute girl off a father and having her as a wife. Of course retaining all information I know now because I don’t want to live by industrial era standards. I would have a cute wife in cute dresses.

BigMorons

BigMorons

Please kill me
★★
12d 8h 59m
I always day dream about that. To live in the industrial era of England and buying a cute girl off a father and having her as a wife. Of course retaining all information I know now because I don’t want to live by industrial era standards. I would have a cute wife in cute dresses.
View attachment 432176
Based. I like more hokusai tbh

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

★★★★★
49d 20h 49m
any smv male tbh, i have no smv now and any would be preferable

Starship

Starship

Recruit
★★