Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you join ISIS for a wife?

Yes, I love ISIS they are so cool.
C05A077E B3EF 4DBD 932A 28A5B46F9967

Tbh no I am low energy.

At least Muslim extremists have a purpose and deep convictions and would die alongside their brothers for something they care about. That's more than I can say for my pathetic life. Honestly I would join them even if I didn't get a wife, at least I would live a valiant life instead of an unfulfilling series of copes where nothing I do matters and I exist as a bugman, completely detached from what it means to be human and trying to artificially fill the holes in my mind, body, and soul, that are a result of how far removed I am from what was intended, my only option being to try and cope and make peace with the sickening and perverse world we call "normal". (Hypothetically)

ISIS offered a limitless supply of wives and sex slaves to choose from for its foreign fighters, would you join ISIS if they were still a thing?
no, it wouldn't last long, high danger and you have to make an effort to keep the prganisation, not enough.

i would join the jews if only they controlled the world