Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you join ISIS for a wife?

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★
ISIS offered a limitless supply of wives and sex slaves to choose from for its foreign fighters, would you join ISIS if they were still a thing?

Not interested in coexisting with a woman that is being forced to be with me. And I only want one woman...

Unfortunately, that is too much to ask.

No. I'd rather join [REDACTED].

No but I would be willing to be cannon fodder for the Russian army, not for a wife, but just to fight against globohomo.

No but I would be willing to be cannon fodder for the Russian army, not for a wife, but just to fight against globohomo.
Based (and same tbh)

Damn. Massively cucked.

I'm already a member of I.N.C.E.L.

ISIS offered a limitless supply of wives and sex slaves to choose from for its foreign fighters, would you join ISIS if they were still a thing?
Hell no. Many Currys and nig nogs and ethnics joined ISIS thinking they would get Arabic wives. Just what happened? The god dman Arabs kept all the foids for themselves and sent the Pajeets and niggers to the front lines and today not even 1 foreign fighter survived the war yet the majority of Arab fighters are alive. Look at the prisons housing ISIS fighters in documentaries you wont see any Currys except for the wives of ISIS because the Arabs took all the foreign foids for themselves.

Fuck ISIS

I'd rather not get bombed by the Russians or the Syrians.

No, this is a terrorist organization and we shouldn't gave our support to a hateful group like them.

Yes (in mw2)

Yes but only if they get high tech air defense systems like Israel, otherwise no because I probably wouldn't live long enough to enjoy my war booty.

HELL YEAH I WOULD

fuck isis sandniggers and fuck ibn tumaimi I would rather KILL isis sandniggers for free and not get a wife

That's way too much work, stress, and danger just for a hole to fuck.

Volcel if you wouldn't join isis lmao.

not even 1 foreign fighter survived the war
Source: ethniccel1 from Somalia.

There are foreign fighters. tons of them, but half of them are either in PKK-run prisons like al-Sina'a or the Raqqah Central Prison (or in Iraqi prison facilites), while others have been already repatriated back to their countries of origin.

No, special agent, I wouldn't.

ISIS is a psyop by Israel to get Sand males to fight their own so no.

Hell no. Many Currys and nig nogs and ethnics joined ISIS thinking they would get Arabic wives. Just what happened? The god dman Arabs kept all the foids for themselves and sent the Pajeets and niggers to the front lines and today not even 1 foreign fighter survived the war yet the majority of Arab fighters are alive. Look at the prisons housing ISIS fighters in documentaries you wont see any Currys except for the wives of ISIS because the Arabs took all the foreign foids for themselves.

Fuck ISIS

Nah the Afghan founder of Haqqani network got married to an Arabic princess. I don't why people hold Arab women in such an elated position. Plenty of conquerors got them throughout history and Sand males couldn't do shit.

Nah the Afghan founder of Haqqani network got married to an Arabic princess. I don't why people hold Arab women in such an elated position. Plenty of conquerors got them throughout history and Sand males couldn't do shit.
nigga that Afghan dude has status, the Arabs will allow him to bang their foids. Poor example you chose nigga. Show me a curry or nigger marrying those foids? You cant even bring even 1.

Fuck all that Arab shit ISIS, Alqeada and all that shit. Let them die alone for that shit

nigga that Afghan dude has status, the Arabs will allow him to bang their foids. Poor example you chose nigga. Show me a curry or nigger marrying those foids? You cant even bring even 1.

Fuck all that Arab shit ISIS, Alqeada and all that shit. Let them die alone for that shit

Mbappe, a French footballer had an Arab mum and Black Dad I think. Lel you think Tyrones can't get sandfoids ? Just to France bruh.

Mbappe, a French footballer had an Arab mum and Black Dad I think. Lel you think Tyrones can't get sandfoids ? Just to France bruh.

Just be a professional football player bro.

You're proving his point.

J F L

What does cherry picking men betabuxxing in France or Algeria have to do with ISIS?

as someone raised by islamics, no

I was thinking of joining isis back in 2015 when they were still at their peak but I was a teenager with no money and no idea on how to smuggle myself into a war torn country. I would be def be dead right now of course if i had joined.

I was thinking of joining isis back in 2015 when they were still at their peak but I was a teenager with no money and no idea on how to smuggle myself into a war torn country. I would be def be dead right now of course if i had joined.
Better than living tbh, I wish I was a suicide bomber for ISIS. I didn't even internet connection in 2015 because of me being a poor third worlder.

I was a teenager with no money and no idea on how to smuggle myself into a war torn country
There were lots of recruiters online back then, they even had twitter accounts where you reach out.

One thing I loved about ISIS was they didn't believe in bullshit borders and concept of nation states. I feel restrained to this shithole country of mine , if ISIS had taken over the entire world i would be able to freely move anywhere.

There were lots of recruiters online back then, they even had twitter accounts where you reach out.
yeah i heard about them before , i guess i was just too much of a pussy back then.The repercussions for getting caught was really high too , probs would've been deported if I got caught midway in the airport or something and sent back to curryland since i was still living on a green card back than. Plus I saw a lot of videos of them killing fellow muslims which kinda dissuaded me.

No I wouldn’t do that

Understandable, atleast you live in the greatest nation.
Spider Man Lol GIF

Yes, I love ISIS they are so cool.

pajeetsingh bhai, hume aurato ki existence se nafrat hai.

For sex slaves, yes