Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Would you join an Area 51 raid?

It is a fucking military base what you think? Its legal for them to shoot them lmao american cops shoot people randomly in streets. There is literally no reason for them to not shoot them.

Have you ever watched taliban ambush of Us military bases? Even these proffessional guerilla fighters fail to break into base
Its just a meme some people will show up for lulz for attention whoring

Have you ever watched taliban ambush of Us military bases? Even these proffessional guerilla fighters fail to break into base
But they don't have hundreds of thousands of soldiers.
Its just a meme some people will show up for lulz for attention whoring
We'll have to wait and see. I'm hoping the raid will be a success.

But they don't have hundreds of thousands of soldiers.

We'll have to wait and see. I'm hoping the raid will be a success.
Its a fucking military base what you think? They can have air sport or soldiers from other bases and jfl if you think itll success
it won't go that far anyway they will just go there to attention whoring etc. and you extremely bluepilled if you think they'll do jack shit :feelskek:

Last edited:
Its a fucking military base what you think? They can have air sport or soldiers from other bases and jfl if you think itll success
it won't go that far anyway they will just go there to attention whoring etc. and you extremely bluepilled if you think they'll do jack shit :feelskek:
I didn't know this had to do with black and blue pill.
- Anarchist
- Doesn't understand how the flaws of government and "democracy" play out in rl.

Hillarious thread tbh. :feelshaha: Are you high bro?

Then again you also support private dictatorship over the economy.

I’m an hour drive from Area 51, and I doubt anyone would go. But if they do like said, I’m worldstarring it tbh

I’m an hour drive from Area 51, and I doubt anyone would go. But if they do like said, I’m worldstarring it tbh
California's population is 40 million, so it wouldn't be unheard of for 50 thousand near by to show up, and that's not counting nevada and the random people from other states who take flights to come see it.

Fuck it, became some normie thing, and maybe really incited by kikes to turn away attention from their kikery

Ok, if you think they're already enough options.
Yeah, I might add or subtract one. I don’t know if the poll should be posted now or when the date gets closer

Yeah, I might add or subtract one. I don’t know if the poll should be posted now or when the date gets closer
Yeah, maybe when it builds up more popularity.

I’ll set a reminder for myself
There's going to be a lot more determined people like this guy as the time gets closer. A lot of people are going to feel like wusses if nothing happens and they could've went, but instead all they did was try to talk others out of it to make the numbers smaller.

Last edited:
There's going to be a lot more determined people like this guy as the time gets closer. A lot of people are going to feel like wusses if nothing happens and they could've went, but instead all they did was try to talk others out of it to make the numbers smaller.

View attachment 130940

If nothing happens I won’t feel one way or another. This is just another meme which the masses took too far. Only a few people are serious about this and they won’t step foot in the base

People on cuckbook and twitter are signing up to raid area 51 soon. Will you participate if you live near by, or are you too afraid to be abducted by aliens or the CIA?

View attachment 130498

View attachment 130499

View attachment 130501

View attachment 130502

View attachment 130503

View attachment 130504
View attachment 130505

Here's a youtuber who talks about it, but also brings up the rostie teacher who got 20 years for fucking the 13 year old.

CIA Nigger Puppet Underlings.
Ayyy Lmao

Area 51 is probably just a touristic attraction anyway, you don't know where the real shit happens.