Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Would you join an Area 51 raid?

It's going to be at least 50,000 aggressive autists who show up trying to get in, since those will be the most determined and don't have much to live for, and they won't be able to handle them coming from all directions.
I would willingly bet money on this if doing so wouldn’t end up doxxing me in the process
"Detained" is that what they call it now? JFL.
I don’t know what the official term is but since they’re (supposidly)going to be dealing with the military and not (((law enforcement))) the term arrested didn’t seem right

I would willingly bet money on this if doing so wouldn’t end up doxxing me in the process
Before the 20th of september we can do a non-vote changing poll that ends on that date, and see what users think is going to happen, and whoever guesses right about what will happen are going to be known as the incels who are the best at telling the future.

I wish I could, but I’m too far away.

Actually, it is extremly easy to raid this place. Normally just a team of two people show up with guns. A group of 10 people with weapons are enough to raid this place. Imagine 680.000 with weapons. We would easily conquer this place and everybody in Area 51 would be our little bitch. We can even go further beyond with 680.000 men and conquer America. We could destroy any weak cuck and leftist within the system and government.

I don't see why it wouldn't be, can't tell if you're joking.
(((NASA))) is run by Jews and spends billions of dollars on the upper echelons of the facility to rape children in freemason sacrifice parties, as they sell their propaganda T-Shirts and spread Space memes to gullible reddit science space worshippers who actually think its real. The closest you can get to space aliens is interdimensional demons, larping as them, dead serious.
28468120 340742493096260 4161423746502213777 n

(((NASA))) is run by Jews and spends billions of dollars on the upper echelons of the facility to rape children in freemason sacrifice parties, as they sell their propaganda T-Shirts and spread Space memes to gullible reddit science space worshippers who actually think its real. The closest you can get to space aliens is interdimensional demons, larping as them, dead serious.
View attachment 130702
Is that a curry? JFL.

fuck ur thread blew up more than mines

Actually, it is extremly easy to raid this place. Normally just a team of two people show up with guns. A group of 10 people with weapons are enough to raid this place. Imagine 680.000 with weapons. We would easily conquer this place and everybody in Area 51 would be our little bitch. We can even go further beyond with 680.000 men and conquer America. We could destroy any weak cuck and leftist within the system and government.
Are you actually being serious?

They have fighter jets, high caliber machine guns as well as a determination to keep people out.
They could flatten them like nothing.

Are you actually being serious?

They have fighter jets, high caliber machine guns as well as a determination to keep people out.
They could flatten them like nothing.

So, they need to kill 680.000 people. This will start a war for sure. Sounds good to me.

For you I did say that anyone could
Before the 20th of september we can do a non-vote changing poll that ends on that date, and see what users think is going to happen, and whoever guesses right about what will happen are going to be known as the incels who are the best at telling the future.
Sounds good, how many options will there be

Depends tbh, are those aliens at least cute adorable lolis of culture?

Why dont they go dulce base instead, apparently a human/alien battle supposed to accured down there and the guy who whistleblowed at it was apparently murdered by the CIA for saying to much

Sounds good, how many options will there be
Something like

-They were able to successfully raid the place and video whatever they find
-They don't get past the gate because not enough determined people show up
-They get past but get killed/arrested and lose all their video footage
-They get past but get killed/arrested but keep their footage if they escape
-They get killed/arrested before walking through the gate

No one will seriously risk their life for this. Either way, even if thousand did show up, they would employ riot control methods like tear gas and the such to disperse crowds. Even if they showed up armed, they would be out in the open and wouldn't be able to get through multiple inch thick walls and doors without heavy ordinance. I doubt anyone will take it that seriously.

Something like

-They were able to successfully raid the place and video whatever they find
-They don't get past the gate because not enough determined people show up
-They get past but get killed/arrested and lose all their video footage
-They get past but get killed/arrested but keep their footage if they escape
-They get killed/arrested before walking through the gate
#2 and 5 are the most realistic options but they sound the same only 5 is more specific

Are they secretly engineering catgirls?

#2 and 5 are the most realistic options but they sound the same only 5 is more specific
They're different because in 4 a lot more determined people will show up. In 2 maybe only a few will get through and arrested immediately, but not as much as 4. In 1 they go all the way.
(edit) 2 is different than 5 because it's less violent and almost no one goes to jail.

Last edited:
I guarantee you, a grand total of 7 people will show up.

They're different because in 4 a lot more determined people will show up. In 2 maybe only a few will get through and arrested immediately, but not as much as 4. In 1 they go all the way.
(edit) 2 is different than 5 because it's less violent and almost no one goes to jail.
I was talking about 2 and 5 not 2 and 4
Edit:Nevermind just saw the edit and I understand what you’re talking about

its funny as a meme, but I doubt more than 100 people at most will show up, and they probably won't even get pass the entrance

It's going to be at least 50,000 aggressive autists who show up trying to get in, since those will be the most determined and don't have much to live for, and they won't be able to handle them coming from all directions.
I just imagined this and almost died of laughter.

I’m betting on 2 or a slightly toned down 5 if anyone actually shows up, they’ll cut and run after a few shots are fired

I just imagined this and almost died of laughter.
They got retard strength.
I’m betting on 2 or a slightly toned down 5 if anyone actually shows up, they’ll cut and run after a few shots are fired
That would make good footage of the US using deadly force on their own citizens for no life or death reason.

That would make good footage of the US using deadly force on their own citizens for no life or death reason.
It’s happened before, they might use riot gear on them but I wouldn’t put it past the military to actually shoot these jokers

It’s happened before, they might use riot gear on them but I wouldn’t put it past the military to actually shoot these jokers
Just because they're jokers doesn't give them the right to kill them. They'll be sued pretty bad if they start shooting at people, especially in 2019, and there's going to be foids joining the raid so they'll end up killing them too. Even kids will be there.

Just because they're jokers doesn't give them the right to kill them. They'll be sued pretty bad if they start shooting at people, especially in 2019, and there's going to be foids joining the raid so they'll end up killing them too. Even kids will be there.
Anyone who is stupid enough to attempt to storm Area 51 for the lulz and makes their intent to do so know on social media deserve what they get. I’d only pity the children if they were forced to go. Anyone with actual autonomy who chooses to go are just more trash for natural selection to sweep up. As for the legality in all of this I imagine that the courts wouldn’t do anything against the guards. If cops can get away with shooting people in the back, I’m sure the military can get away with shooting at an advancing horde

Anyone with actual autonomy who chooses to go are just more trash for natural selection to sweep up.
It's just area 51 that belongs to the tax payers, it's not god's land.
If cops can get away with shooting people in the back
Police brutality is was cut down a lot recently, I haven't heard of another unjustified cop shooting with no consequences for the cop in a while.
I’m sure the military can get away with shooting at an advancing horde
Maybe if they didn't know who they were or what their objective is, but these people are making it clear they're looking to engage in a non-violent raid. Whatever cop or military shoot innocent people will be the dumbasses in the end.

It's just area 51 that belongs to the tax payers, it's not god's land.
It’s a fortified area with an obvious deference for anyone attempting to come in without clearance
Police brutality is was cut down a lot recently, I haven't heard of another unjustified cop shooting with no consequences for the cop in a while.
It happens often, though only a few stories are sensationalized. Besides, if there is evidence of you stating that you will attempt to storm a government complex along with a mob and then actually attempt to do so, you have no defense, both legally and physically
Maybe if they didn't know who they were or what their objective is, but these people are making it clear they're looking to engage in a non-violent raid. Whatever cop or military shoot innocent people will be the dumbasses in the end.
What the fuck is a non-violent raid. They might as well come out as Antifa members

It’s a fortified area with an obvious deference for anyone attempting to come in without clearance
If they have nothing to hide they wouldn't care. Them being so protective will only attract more people and raise suspicion of the government.
It happens often, though only a few stories are sensationalized. Besides, if there is evidence of you stating that you will attempt to storm a government complex along with a mob and then actually attempt to do so, you have no defense, both legally and physically
They should let the people check it out. After all they paid for it with their taxes.
What the fuck is a non-violent raid. They might as well come out as Antifa members
Like they non-violently move the guards out the way and go inside.

If they have nothing to hide they wouldn't care. Them being so protective will only attract more people and raise suspicion of the government.
Here’s the facts you (speaking generally here) want to invade a solidified, heavily armed military complex and you know that by all legal accounts that you aren’t supposed to be there. It’s your insignificant force vs there’s and after you lose in the attempted raid (assuming the horde doesn’t just sit at the gates and troll the guards) you’re going to lose in court. Play stupid games win stupid prizes
They should let the people check it out. After all they paid for it with their taxes.
That’s like saying I can steal a cop’s gun right off of him because my taxes paid for it
Like they non-violently move the guards out the way and go inside.
That’s like saying I can just stroll into you’re house and as long as I don’t hurt you, you’re not allowed to defend your property from me

I get that Robtical's points aren't really the sharpest, but your analogies don't make too much sense either.
We're not talking about cop guns and private property. We're talking about a government-run military base with experimental aircraft tests.
Of course the scale of my analogies are much smaller but the point still stands. There’s no legal defense for anyone who attempts to storm a military base just as there’s no defense for stealing a cop’s gun or breaking into a house

Here’s the facts you (speaking generally here) want to invade a solidified, heavily armed military complex and you know that by all legal accounts that you aren’t supposed to be there. It’s your insignificant force vs there’s and after you lose in the attempted raid (assuming the horde doesn’t just sit at the gates and troll the guards) you’re going to lose in court. Play stupid games win stupid prizes
It doesn't matter if it's legal, the people will still go insane if they kill citizens for such a stupid reason.
That’s like saying I can steal a cop’s gun right off of him because my taxes paid for it
If you let him know before hand, and bring hundreds of people with you then he should be ready to hand it over.
That’s like saying I can just stroll into you’re house and as long as I don’t hurt you, you’re not allowed to defend your property from me
My house isn't tax payer funded, and they haven't given me a 2 month notice to know when they're coming.

It doesn't matter if it's legal, the people will still go insane if they kill citizens for such a stupid reason.
Nobody is going to do anything, we live in a culture of faux putrage. The people didn’t go apeshit after Waco and they certainly aren’t going to get off of their couches and gaming chairs today
If you let him know before hand, and bring hundreds of people with you then he should be ready to hand it over.
So might makes right basically. If that’s the angle you’re working with then you shouldn’t cry when you poke the bear and it comes to shred you
My house isn't tax payer funded, and they haven't given me a 2 month notice to know when they're coming.
So, you can’t just waltz into a military complex either you need clearance, you need a legitimate reason to be there. Area 51 isn’t public property and if I told you that I was going to rob you 2 months in advance and then did it 2 months later I would go to jail

Nobody is going to do anything, we live in a culture of faux putrage. The people didn’t go apeshit after Waco and they certainly aren’t going to get off of their couches and gaming chairs today
If they went crazy over #metoo imagine how they'll react if hundreds of kids and foids die.
So might makes right basically. If that’s the angle you’re working with then you shouldn’t cry when you poke the bear and it comes to shred you
The people are the bear, the government is our servant that must submit to our searches, especially when given notice.
So, you can’t just waltz into a military complex either you need clearance, you need a legitimate reason to be there. Area 51 isn’t public property and if I told you that I was going to rob you 2 months in advance and then did it 2 months later I would go to jail
If it was paid for with tax money then it belongs to the people. The government has to be ready to submit to these inspections and audits of their government facilities more often, they should even be done at random. They're lucky they're giving them notice for now.

If they went crazy over #metoo imagine how they'll react if hundreds of kids and foids die.
“Crazy” all they did was talk shit on social media and harass people. The last time Americans were willing to actually do shit was back in 1861 and even then it was only a small percentage of people who were actually willing to fight
The people are the bear, the government is our servant that must submit to our searches, especially when given notice.
And yet here you are getting ready to play the victim if you get shot at
If it was paid for with tax money then it belongs to the people. The government has to be ready to submit to these inspections and audits of their government facilities more often, they should even be done at random. They're lucky they're giving them notice for now.
That all sounds nice until you go outside and actually start climbing the fence

The last time Americans were willing to actually do shit was back in 1861 and even then it was only a small percentage of people who were actually willing to fight
Now we have internet and can pull an army together in a couple days of people with nothing better to do.
That all sounds nice until you go outside and actually start climbing the fence
They better be ready to give them a free tour if they want things to go peacefully.

Now we have internet and can pull an army together in a couple days of people with nothing better to d
People with nothing better to do more likely have nothing better to do due to their proclivity to inaction
They better be ready to give them a free tour if they want things to go peacefully.
The thing is they aren’t the ones who need to be scared. They’re sitting behind landmines, fortified walls, barbed wire fences, guard towers, and who knows what else, not to mention the guards armed with automatic weapons that are most likely loaded with armor piercing ammunition. A waddling horde of necbeards, autists, and boomers, and tryhards from /k/ couldn’t even raid your run of the mill National Guard base. They have no way of countering the defensive infrastructure not a way to combat the guard’s superior firepower

Not a stupid reason its a military base.

he thing is they aren’t the ones who need to be scared. They’re sitting behind landmines, fortified walls, barbed wire fences, guard towers, and who knows what else, not to mention the guards armed with automatic weapons that are most likely loaded with armor piercing ammunition. A waddling horde of necbeards, autists, and boomers, and tryhards from /k/ couldn’t even raid your run of the mill National Guard base. They have no way of countering the defensive infrastructure not a way to combat the guard’s superior firepower
If they kill anyone on live stream they'll have to deal with a lot of lawsuits. More money taken from the tax payers. They should just let them raid it and stop acting like pussies.

a bunch of people will probably have a barbecue or something at a safe distance

If they kill anyone on live stream they'll have to deal with a lot of lawsuits. More money taken from the tax payers. They should just let them raid it and stop acting like pussies.
Well they won’t, they’ll tell those clowns to keep their distance and if they don’t they'll get BTFO

a bunch of people will probably have a barbecue or something at a safe distance
They'll have a barbecue and party outside the gates until a few people get drunk enough to jump the gates.
Well they won’t, they’ll tell those clowns to keep their distance and if they don’t they'll get BTFO
I quess we'll just have to wait and see and vote on the poll.

They'll have a barbecue and party outside the gates until a few people get drunk enough to jump the gates.
i assume there will be a perimeter anyway even if they're at a safe distance. but if they decide to jump, they better do it in huge numbers because otherwise hoo boy