Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you have sex with a foid who has been vax

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
I couldn’t I heard the vaccine cause infertility and defect babies , babies born with black eyes, plus the vaccine cause breast milk to turn blue and gives women aids, and hiv. as well as vagina disease.
I heard in isreal a woman took the vax and that vax gave her an abortion.
Are you willing to risk your lhfe for sex and in return get hiv,aids, and vagina diseases :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

:feelsseriously:
Don't tell me that this is an actual concern that some people here might have

Yes, I had the vax

Yea but no babies

yes, i'd fuck the foid even if it had covid when we had sex

id rather die than get vaccinated but yeah i would do that id rather die than not do that as well

I couldn’t I heard the vaccine cause infertility and defect babies , babies born with black eyes, plus the vaccine cause breast milk to turn blue and gives women aids, and hiv. as well as vagina disease.
Are you willing to risk your lhfe for sex and in return get hiv,aids, and vagina diseases :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
You heard? Give us something - articles, anything - buddy boyo. Next I'm gonna hear that vaccines will make people go blind. They're poison, certainly, but some of these claims people make are getting far out there.

No, I have no interest in wasting time with a dull liberal airhead.

I'd have her spike protein alright I'd munch it up and hope my intestines fall out and I scream in agony as it attacks my immune system and I slowly die over the next 10 years was totally worth it to sniff a foid.

But now I got cancer and heart failure thanks the kikes :feelsLightsaber::feelsmage:

Low IQ thread even for a Tyronecel

Attachments

• 6735C7BD-DBBE-4579-98F0-492A352C968F.jpeg
    6735C7BD-DBBE-4579-98F0-492A352C968F.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 10
Maybe if she was forced to take it for her job

If i have an opportunity to get pussy ain't no way in hell some fucking vaccine gonna stop me :feelshaha: and aids? virgins are key