Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you have good lower third or eye area

Jaw or eyes

• Lower third

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Eye area

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Would you have gandy’s eyes or mario rodrigeuz’s lower third. Either chose makes the other subhuman

My jaw is alright, nothing special but my eye area is beyond subhuman.

Eye area is more important imo.

lower third more important

Both are important

I WISH I HAD A GOOD JAW. JAW >>>>>ANYTHING

my eye area is decent, but my lower third is a holocaust Trainwreck disaster

Eye area if O'Pry otherwise Idk.

Tbh look at rami malek, bad eye area but really good jawline.
just look at this

Lower 3rd is more important but easier to fix. But if it were a choice of being born with the genes for a good lower third or a good eye area I'd pick the lower 3rd, since I wouldn't have missed out on developmental milestones with one.

Lower 3rd is more important but easier to fix. But if it were a choice of being born with the genes for a good lower third or a good eye area I'd pick the lower 3rd, since I wouldn't have missed out on developmental milestones with one.
high iq
same

Anyone who votes eye area deserves to be slaughtered for being so dumb

Would you have gandy’s eyes or mario rodrigeuz’s lower third. Either chose makes the other subhuman
eye area>jaw, you can always surgery your jaw later I think

Eye area is clearly more important. There are cuteboys with amazing eyes but crappy jaws and still get that warm punani

I got fucked by my ramus specifically, literally a few millimeters of bone. Honestly wish I could post pics of it since it's tragic, but it's against the rules and I'd get doxxed by kiwis and ITcels
My chin is recessed 1.5cm, it's so fucking bad

Low IQ poll results, also eye area> all. Eyes are the windows to your soul and the first thing people notice about you, while making eye contact, a decent eye area can more than compensate for a poor lower third/jaw. The opposite cannot be said, even if hamlossus had a good lower third and jaw, his eye area would still make him ugly.

Eye area is clearly more important. There are cuteboys with amazing eyes but crappy jaws and still get that warm punani
But they need that cute little face for that.

Low IQ poll results, also eye area> all. Eyes are the windows to your soul and the first thing people notice about you, while making eye contact, a decent eye area can more than compensate for a poor lower third/jaw. The opposite cannot be said, even if hamlossus had a good lower third and jaw, his eye area would still make him ugly.
see

Chad's eyes wouldn't do much for him nor me. But I agree that a bad eye area is a huge falio. A terrible eye area might be worse than a terrible lower third but I'm not sure. They're equally bad. 0*0 = 0

Last edited:
A shit tier eye area or lower third can seriously lower your options if they don’t take you out of the game all together