Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Would you guys like to live during a time when you could’ve been a pillaging rapist?

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★★★
I’ve been watching Vinland saga and I would’ve loved to live during that era if I was an invincible nordic Chad warrior like thorkell. I would raid a small village and rape as many fucking whores as I could. I’d find a sexy blonde hair innocent virgin girl and rape her as one of my boys chops her father’s head off in front of her and then I’d kill her after and move on to the next village. I’m sure she would have the most extreme orgasm of all time. (In Minecraft)

It would be like that scene with wyld when he finds that small farmer home in berserk.

i want to be dead

If you really wanted to, u can do all of that if u threw everything away and went to ukraine nr

IF i could have been a pillaging rapist with time travel I could thugmaxx today.