Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you fvck your sister if she suggested it and no one would know?

tough question. I want to say no because obviously shes my sister so EW. but shes not bad looking and i would definitely fuck her if she wasnt my sister. so...i guess yes. But only if I could get a little drunk first to lower my inhibition and get over the mental block of her being my sister.

My sister is like 7 or some shit
so no

Don't have a sister, but if she was in any way blood related, no. Even I wouldn't stoop to incest

Jfl no. Might as well ask if you'd fuck your own mom

Not the same thing at all.

Lots of men are sexually attracted to their sisters, but it's very rare and abnormal for a man to be attracted to his mother. About 10% of men and 15% of women reported having had sexual experiences involving a sibling. The percentage of people who have felt attraction for a sibling but never acted on it is much higher.

Mom-son incest has always been considered taboo in civilized societies because it is immoral to betray one's father by sleeping with one's mother. But brother-sister incest has not universally been viewed as inappropriate. There is a risk of birth defects, but a woman in her 40s who gets impregnated by a non-blood relative has the same risk of birth defects as a woman in her 20s who gets pregnant from her brother.

Brother-sister marriage/incest was common in one of the world's oldest and longest-lasting civilizations, so maybe there are some benefits to the practice.

It is now generally accepted that sibling marriages were widespread among all classes in Egypt during the Graeco-Roman period. Numerous papyri and the Roman census declarations attest to many husbands and wives being brother and sister, of the same father and mother.[32][33][34][35]

Last edited:
Not the same thing at all.

Lots of men are sexually attracted to their sisters, but it's very rare and abnormal for a man to be sexually attracted to his mother. About 10% of men and 15% of women reported having had sexual experiences involving a sibling. The percentage of people who have felt attraction for a sibling but never acted on it is much higher.

Mom-son incest has always been considered taboo in civilized societies because it makes no sense to betray one's father by sleeping with one's mother. But brother-sister incest was not viewed as inappropriate in some historical societies. There is a risk of birth defects, but a woman in her 40s who gets impregnated by a non-blood relative has the same risk of birth defects as a woman in her 20s who gets pregnant from her brother.

Brother-sister marriage was common in one of the world's oldest and longest-lasting civilizations, so maybe the practice has some benefits.

it is weird though lol

i wish i had a sister

Only if she would be good looking

No man, i'd fuck my cousin tho.

So many HIGH inhib cucks in the comments.

I would fuck my step sister 1000 times but I guess it doesn't really count if she is not your real sister.
No man, i'd fuck my cousin tho.

I would fuck the shit out of all my cousins.

I don't view my sister in that light , even though we sometimes sleep in the same bed , hug alot and whenever we meet give each other a peck on the cheek I just don't get that feeling from her. Plus even though we are super close and are arguably way closer than your average sibling I don't have any sexual attraction towards her. Also I don't view her like not necessarily because she's my sister but maybe because she's her , it's rather weird to express it's like I am super close to her , but also I hate her and she's sort of a friend but we would have been bitters enemies if not for the fact that we grew up together. Does anyone else get this feeling I just don't want to fuck my sister I don't even have a problem with incest is this uncommon ?