Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you fvck your sister if she suggested it and no one would know?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Soo what do you think about this
Would you do this or naa
Teehee

llolz this thread got literally 10 users in one sec

I would fuck @PotatoTomato sister

Soo what do you think about this
Would you do this or naa
Teehee

llolz this thread got literally 10 users in one sec
I have two step sisters. They are both hot blonders with blue eyes. One of them is not married and I gladly would have sex with her.

I don’t have a sister but if I did I probably would tbhngl

Hell yeah if she was hot id legit go ape shit on her

No, the only ppl who think like that are only child’s, they think fucking their duster is a norm. But if you actually had a sister then you’d realize how sexually repulsed by her

I don't have a sister but if I did I would accept, I do have a female cousin but she is a loli.

"Yes, goyim! Incest is perfectly okay! Make more inbred goy babies!"
882ECEB3 0A96 4F27 ADA3 6E890A566A3F

Hi, IT member, just giving you 10 secs to rest from the comments.

Low IQ take tbh, I was heavily attracted to two of my cousins and auntie in my teens and I stole their tights and masturbate into them.

Low IQ take tbh, I was heavily attracted to two of my cousins and auntie in my teens and I stole their tights and masturbate into them.

Cousins and aunties are different, even I have done that to my aunties panties

I don't have a sister, but my educated guess is yes

Cousins and aunties are different, even I have done that to my aunties panties
Still like 25% related to them, 50% is no big deal, if anything it turns me on more

don't have a sister but i would fuck my cousin

inceltears would argue that this is worse than being a homosexual or tranny

What is with these sisterpills all of a sudden.

Of course the answer should be no.

fuck no, just thinking about it gives me the chills. Then again, I wouldn't have a problem sleeping with someone who happened to look like her, as long as it isn't her.

No I naturally don't find them attractive, even though they look decent.

if she was attractive i would, and a decent age, my sister is an ugly brat who i think is ten, i honestly dont bother finding out, but definately too young if she were 15-35 and hot then yes

I cant imagine my sister asking that from a subhuman like me..
also i dont even want to think of sex with her.. it will be awkard, weird and not to mention super fucked up

God no, what kind of sick fuck would do that

Jfl no. Might as well ask if you'd fuck your own mom

No, that is just disgusting. I wish I had a good 2d sister though.

None of my sisters are hot enough that I could ignore the socially ingrained taboo of incest, the guys who want to fuck their family members usually have the hottest family members, you ever see those guys that have awkward relationships with their mom's, ever notice their mom's are hot milfs, that's not a coincidence

In order for your mind to ignore years of indoctrination to have an aversion to incest and be repulsed by it, said family member has to be proportionally attractive relative to the level of indoctrination or more, they have to be very attractive, I have no family members that are that attractive so I've never had such thoughts

But I've seen guys with sisters that have ridiculous bodies and I'd make jokes and they'd take long to respond, and I could tell it crossed their mind before, people can pretend all they want, but tits and ass are tits and ass, if the average man was walked blind folded into a room and told to fuck another blind folded woman in a room, he would be erect just by touching her body, he'd only lose said erection if it was revealed to be a family member, its psychological, socially ingrained into you, but if said family member is very attractive you aren't going to care much, because your desire to fuck will exceed your socially programming

No tbh I sometimes get incest vibes between my younger sister and my brother

I would fuck my sister without hesitation if given the chance,idc if people find out either.The 10 mins of pleasure would be worth a lifetime of scrutiny,cant be any worse than living how it already is anyways.

Yes tbh morals are for fags and weak pussies