Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Would you fuck Dominika C?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The foid from this clip, she has stinky roast beef flaps that look like a deflated ballsack.

She probably has a body count in the hundreds of thousands
https://dl.phncdn.com/pics/gifs/023/834/511/(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=gJCMco_A-l0Q9OjY)23834511b.gif

It probably smells like the fesikh markets in my desert slum.

https://cdn5-thumbs.motherlessmedia.com/thumbs/C71263F.jpg

Would you?

If that’s her real body count, then no

Volcel if you would choose not to ascend, but otherwise such hypergamous behaviour and degeneracy, evidently shown, would quite obviously turn new of any sort of long-term relationship; the usual foid standards and betabuxxing would show themselves pretty quickly, and it's most likely she would secretly leech off you while meeting with the usual Chad... :feelswhat:

It's quite disturbing to see the absolute state of foid privilege in the modern world; foids like this likely claim to be "oppressed" to failingly attempt to renovate their image after finally finishing profiting as much as they can and hitting the wall after exploiting desperate LTNs and below. :feelsclown:

Hit and run i suppose ( with a mask), imagine putting yourself in a relationship with this

Yes, if her flaps smell like fesikh

Is it really ascending if you fucks you once or twice, or are talking genuine attraction and she wants you in a relationship? Because the former doesn't seem like much of a life-changing experience if you're back to living incel if she dumps you soon after. Also, a foid with bodycount that high, is most likely incapable of pair bonding

p.s. Meat flaps look disgusting, but you don't have to look at them once your dick is in.

I am sure this will be an option at some point in my future

Stinky roast beef flaps