Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you forgive your wife, if she cheated at you?

would you forgive her?

• yes, i like to be cheated on

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • yes, i don't care if she doesen't cheat again

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • only if she cheated on me with another foid "and give me a threesome later"

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • no, i would live her anyway

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • I WOULD KILL HER AND THE CHEATER

Votes: 28 46.7%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
you meet tis girl, she really loves you, she had a personality that you like, and also atractive to your standards, and she was a virgin before marrying you, but you later in your marriage discover that she cheated on you, she tell you the truth and promises the she will never cheat again, would you forgive her?

what kind of question is this?

back in the day it was a no brainier

the problem is nowadays because of the cuck society we live in most betacucks would say yes

I’m too forgiving so maybe I would forgive her. :/

what kind of question is this?

back in the day it was a no brainier

the problem is nowadays because of the cuck society we live in most betacucks would say yes
This wouldn't even be a question 50 years ago.

Gigacuck if you would forgive her

I'm not a cuck.

i was so pissed when i read the poll question i skipped over option 3 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Any infiltrator who answers yes should be permabanned and doxxed.

Anyone who answers yes should be permabanned and doxxed.
agree, and also hacked
please tell me the guy who gave her the facial is the same guy holding the baby?

otherwise...

just how? how do these "men" do it. wtf
probaly not, cucks has no limits

Either the threesoem option or the kill option.. cheating with a girl isn’t even bad... if she actually cheats with another guy, Tbh the only way to recover from that brutal mog is murder. Ain’t no two ways about it. You can’t just “get over it”

Bring back honor killing

This Forum is full of Cucks and Fakecels. Where is Knajjd when we need him.

Either the threesoem option or the kill option.. cheating with a girl isn’t even bad... if she actually cheats with another guy, Tbh the only way to recover from that brutal mog is murder. Ain’t no two ways about it. You can’t just “get over it”
based

I don't answer stupid questions.
Answer is clear.

This Forum is full of Cucks and Fakecels. Where is Knajjd when we need him.
yup, i can't believe anyone voted the first 2 opts, i think we trying to inmitade the guys voting on the first two option is changing the pools result

She’d obviously do it again. And again.

Unless you’re fine being a cuck, why forgive?

yup, i can't believe anyone voted the first 2 opts, i think we trying to inmitade the guys voting on the first two option is changing the pools result
Third option is also Cuck.

she's cheating with chad in her imagination all day so whatever

Yes if she is betabuxing me, then i dont care. But if i am the one paying betabux then NO

What a dumb question is this?

I would chop her body into little pieces and sell them to cannibals on the black market

Where is "No, I would kick her out" option?

you are cuck if you say you'd forgive

I'm indifferent, could drop more because she does not see me as chad. Killing her is without attachment.
Or could just betray too.

why? i don't see anything cucked about having a threesome

no i would leave her, is pretty much that
It doesn't matter if she cheats with a man or woman, you forgive her and let her have Sex with someone else other than you means that you're a honorless Cuck.

I think I would hate fuck her a bit more out of desperation and then kick her butt.

I wouldn’t kill her but I wouldn’t forgive her. I chose the kill option because it’s the closest one.

It doesn't matter if she cheats with a man or woman, you forgive her and let her have Sex with someone else other than you means that you're a honorless Cuck.
i woun't care if i wasen't being cucked/mogged by another male, plus i think the threesome is a good enough sorry gift

It's kinda cucked but if she cheated on me with another foid atleast I could understand that shes having sex that is impossible for me to offer so I would feel less bad, would probably still leave the whore though.

It's kinda cucked but if she cheated on me with another foid atleast I could understand that shes having sex that is impossible for me to offer so I would feel less bad, would probably still leave the whore though.
i have threesome fetishes, so that probaly why i would forgive her if she cheated on me with another foid

I wouldn’t kill her but I wouldn’t forgive her. I chose the kill option because it’s the closest one.
same here

No, bad behavior comes with consequences.