Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fight for your own country in case of a war?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I feel like ugly incel males naturally have low loyalty to their own countrymen. 

This is the natural result of being treated unfairly for something you had no control over and of being severely depressed/alienated. 

In the movie 300, the Spartan defector is a deformed hunchback.

Yesterday I tried to imagine where I would stand if Russia and China both attacked the West, and to my horror I realized I may actually want to go fight on the Chinese side, who are a lot less bluepilled when it comes to physical appearance and eugenics. The problem is that the Chinese will never see a white person as "one of them" but I wouldn't really care... 

Where would you stand when WW3 inevitably breaks out?

Honestly I don't know. I'm not sure if I am traitorcel. I wouldn't help North Korea against the West. 

Edit: I think I would still side with the West

I'd be the guy in bootcamp who gets bullied and killed by the hazing Chads. No thanks.

Country is cope, and I don't really have one anyway. I might fight against the US empire, tho, once they start the last world war against the pitiful remains of independence from the evil US empire (i.e. basically Russia and China). Once their world domination is complete, the whole world will head straight into high-tech dark ages anyway, and we all be finally enslaved.

If you asked me a few years ago I would have said yes. But I wont do it now for various reasons.

Fuck no. No country in todays world is worth fighting for. I would fight for the US until vietnam tho (im not american)

Battlefield3cel said:
Honestly I don't know. I'm not sure if I am traitorcel. I wouldn't help North Korea against the West.

Loyalty is a noble sentiment and treason should not be taken lightly. Dante thought traitors were bound to go to hell.

In normal circumstances I would side with my country without the slightest shred of hesitation. Unfortunately, ever since WW2 the West has become exponentially bluepill and degenerate, which makes the current decision really really difficult.

Fontaine said:
Loyalty is a noble sentiment and treason should not be taken lightly. Dante thought traitors were bound to go to hell.

In normal circumstances I would side with my country without the slightest shred of hesitation. Unfortunately, ever since WW2 the West has become exponentially bluepill and degenerate, which makes the current decision really really difficult.

Traitors like Brutus and Cassius were sent to the 9th Circle of Hell to be tormeted by Satan. It was the lowest and worst Circle of Hell. 

I agree. Even though it is degenerate,  I still like it for what it used to be

Battlefield3cel said:
Traitors like Brutus and Cassius were sent to the 9th Circle of Hell to be tormeted by Satan. It was the lowest and worst Circle of Hell.

It is not really Christian canon though. Some say it simply reflects Dante's experiences with friends who betrayed him.

Fontaine said:
It is not really Christian canon though. Some say it simply reflects Dante's experiences with friends who betrayed him.

Dante was exiled I think. Not canon but It makes for a good story

Fontaine said:
Dante thought traitors were bound to go to hell.

Dante put the greatest minds of antiquity into limbo and hell, and a bunch of authoritarian desert Jews straight into heaven. Christianity is just not an acceptable religion.

Red Shambhala said:
Fontaine said:
Dante thought traitors were bound to go to hell.
Dante put the greatest minds of antiquity into limbo and hell, and a bunch of authoritarian desert Jews straight into heaven. Christianity is just not an acceptable religion.

I tend to agree with you. But what if Christianity actually is true? What if Luke didn't bullshit about the miracles?

Stand for a country that tells me to pull out by muh bootstraps and does nothing for me?
Screw that I would try to hide and survive for as long as possible.

Let shekelstein, the white knights and normies defend their countries while u take a lesson from Chad who hid to fuck servicemen's wives while they went out to die for Corp and government interests.

i would only fight for incels

Nah. Why should I give my life for some rich bastards in suits? I doubt they'd do the same for me. If anything, I'd be glad if some other nation came in here and slaughtered everyone.

Red Shambhala said:
Dante put the greatest minds of antiquity into limbo and hell
You have a point there.  Socrates did nothing wrong

Nope because I feel like I'd be fighting for someones battle not mine.

Most of us incels are already fighting our own battles.

Battlefield3cel said:

But why? North Korea is only protecting themselves from western imperialist parasites. Fuck the west and fuck your country. When the world lies in ruins, they will proudly stand on top of the mountain of dead bodies and destroyed cities and wave their little red, white and blue flag around.

Vision said:
But why? North Korea is only protecting themselves from western imperialist parasites. Fuck the west and fuck your country. When the world lies in ruins, they will proudly stand on top of the mountain of dead bodies and destroyed cities and wave their little red, white and blue flag around.

If you say so. And I'm not American

no

i would let the chads go and fight, while i could stay at home and rape their wives

Depends. if it's a Yugoslavia type thing where the "army" is just a bunch of paramilitaries/partisans and plenty of war crimes are to be had, then sure.

If it means participating in a disciplined, proper army then no. No war rape pussy = no participation.

No lol and I already don't live in a country where I was born

Yeah sure waiting for the next balkan war :D

Lmao fucking not, the only loyalty i have is with fellow incels.

No. Fuck the west.  I’ll be looking out for me and me alone.

Fuck no. The ultimate cuckoldry.

Probably, but not out loyalty to my country. I would go to war so I can shoot automatic weapons at foreign normans, spoils of war etc etc, but I'd probably be among the first to die which is fine because then I can avoid having to rot for 30-40 years and then rope myself.

For what possible reason would i feel anything towards my country. It has only ever attacked me. I would just go to somewhere where the war wasn't or wasn't active

Nationalism is for cucks. I couldn't give two shits about borders or what the name of the country is where I live. In my current state, life would be shit wherever I lived. All I care about is looksmaxxing and leaving inceldom.

Hell no. Society dosent give a fuck about men. We are disposable. You think I'm going to go out fighting in some pointless war while the elites get richer? Fuck that, I'd rather go to jail than die in war.

I would, because I think that what is happening now doesn't represent America, but it represents progressive jewery. I like the values America was founded on, so therefore I would.

But I wish Nazi Germany was still striving, we would all be ubermensch if their values diffused into America. We would've had an alliance with them if George Patton was our commander-in-chief.

Fighting and risking your only life in this eternity for your country is a big cope, and is being a huge cuck.

I don't see the point on patriotism, when your country was just a random place you were born into.

I swear someday I will fight with the ranks of the Mujahideen.

We couldn't have much of a choice in the matter, we'd be drafted or killed in the opening nuclear exchange. Therefore, I would fight in the hope of being cut down sooner rather than later. If I survived, I'd go into politics.

An oldie but still relevant.

p0pbqer.jpg

An oldie but still relevant.

ROOia5K.jpg