Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you exit this clown world if you can do it in a painless way?

Would you?

• Definately

• Probably

• Definately no

• Probably no

• Maybe/Undecided

• View results

Results are only viewable after voting.
verzetn

verzetn

★★★
It's ironically suifuel itself in that there actually aren't many ways (if any at all) that one can suicide without the fear of pain. Posion pills can give you nausea and you end up puking and your lizard brain kick in and trying to "save" you, sabotaging the process. The supposedly "best" pills (in terms of painlessness and ease of using it) are heavily controlled by almost all governments and super hard to get.

Other means such as gunshots are not realistic for non-burger non-latin american-cels where guns are easy to get. And guns have its own problem as it's really hard to pull the trigger on one's head. The survival instinct as well as the fear are just too strong for most people. Hanging and drowning obviously are painful too for a few minutes. Jumping also can be painful.

If you do have the means though, say you have some poison pills that are said to give out peaceful death, would you do it? Would you exit this clown world on your own accord rather than through some random chance of God knows what?

100% YES I JUST WANT TO ESCAPE MY DEFORMED MANLET HUSK OF A BODY :feelsree:

Sometimes on the worst days i think of it, think if there is really something better on the other side. Then reality snaps back and i realize if i do it not only my family would be devastated but my parents will go nuts and blame the internet/videogames ect might even try to get into my online activity and harrass people there. Just too much shit to worry about, if i am gonna go it has to be during a time no one will care.

Great spread
089C8931 72A6 4A08 8675 1FA1D314318F

no, i still can cooooom to booba :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

just ride it out as long as you have to. its the best solution despite all. atleast you dont have much to lose this way.

No, i need to stay alive to spread the truth:blackpill: