Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you ever consider going on a romance tour in Ukraine if you had the money?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I want to believe, but everything points to it being a scam.

This chadlite for example couldn´t get anything on his tour. He is also a bluepilled cuck, he actually took a girl from the social to a two day trip to venice until he realized she was just scamming him, kek.

I´m slowly running out of copes. I might still do it after my surgeries, just so that I can say I have tried literally everything before eventually roping.

Other than that my only options are Tinder or going to busy clubs to get rejected over and over again by mean bitch faced cunts who dance in a circle with their girlfriends.

What a great life I´m living lol.

No, waste of money for ethnics.

No I’m not a desperate cuck like that

No. It’d either be a scam or a set up to mug you.

Why call it a romance tour? It's just paying women to pretend to be attracted to you. Worthless and damaging experience, imo.

if that is chadlite I am chadlite

retarded

just go to thailand get a hot thai gf. that's about the best you can do

or date a fatty in the west who hates you

No, I can't imagine wasting money for basically a pity party if it goes well, or probably ridicule from some random foreign whore if it goes poorly. Doubt any of us would actually get sex out of it either, even if you're paying a lot of money. Seems ridiculous and pathetic tbh. Wouldn't want to visit the Ukraine either, what the fuck would I do? Run around in unending wheat fields with an Aryan woman? I don't know too much about the Ukraine except that parts of it are fucking warzones. I guess that's kind of a draw, but sounds a bit silly.

retarded

just go to thailand get a hot thai gf. that's about the best you can do

or date a fatty in the west who hates you
I think this might be good advice. I guess the Phillippines is my best bet. I´ll get my surgeries then try to find a wife there. Women in the West don´t want anything to do with me, but Asian women like me.

Romance tour? LOL

That's gold digging tour

What for? Med girls reject me for being too dark, ugly and socially awkward. Will Ukrainian girls who mog greek ones give me a pass? Don't think so. It will just be a mental torture to get rejected by women worldwide.

These cases of unpaid sexual tourism are extremely cherrypicked, it is just a waste of time and money if you are ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back