Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you enjoy music more, if it wasn't always about sex or love?

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
As I get older I find myself listening to the music of my youth more and more.

Obviously I was never one of the cool kids who went out clubbing and partying. And yet despite that, I feel like the sound of that era just speaks to me for some reason. I love the massive synth atmospheres and the massive dance hall beats. There is no rational explanation.

Currently thrashing:

View: https://youtu.be/gLCduDJVksc

I mean... listen to this. It's beautiful.

And even the story they've made up, for this BS music video to accompany it, is beautiful. Even though it is an unrelatable story about a fucking cool young Tyrone who had had a GF and lost her, and he's been re-living those days ever since.

Too much poppy music listening can be bad for your soul though, it is all about love, courting and fucking. I guess musicians are perceptive and honest about what drives people's lives...

I only listen to anime or classical music, so that's a non issue

I hardly care about lyrics. It's only the beeps and boops that i care about

I only listen to anime or classical music, so that's a non issue
I hear you, classical music will always be "real" music to me too. But there's room for lots of different things.

I mainly listen to thrash and death metal so most of the lyrics are about war, politics, murder, rape, necrophilia, serial killers, genocide, etc.

Maybe. There are two types of songs about the topic.

There's the bluepilled love songs, mostly either the singer has oneitis or he got cucked and broke up. Then there's the songs whores make about their sexual escapades and wanting Chad and "foid empowerment" :foidSoy: and the foids eat that shit up.

I mainly listen to thrash and death metal so most of the lyrics are about war, politics, murder, rape, necrophilia, serial killers, genocide, etc.
Fair enough! I can't listen to that stuff, it just makes me anxious.

It's one of the main reasons I stopped listening to a lot of modern music, everything was a love song or shitty rap song. Completely unrelatable and sounds like trash, whatever happened to music just for the vibes rather than making everything a slut anthem. Don't even get me started on these tiktok tier whores mumbling a few lines to a cookie cutter background beat.

Maybe. There are two types of songs about the topic.

There's the bluepilled love songs, mostly either the singer has oneitis or he got cucked and broke up. Then there's the songs whores make about their sexual escapades and wanting Chad and "foid empowerment" :foidSoy: and the foids eat that shit.
For sure. My tastes are somewhat mainstream and MTV, I guess that was what I heard everywhere 20 years ago so that's what I feel nostalgic about now.

I love the Johnny Cash cover of Hurt by nine inch nails. It just seems like a song about all of the hardship and regret of a whole life. And because he's him, he brings real gravitas to it.

But then, I love Only Girl by Rihanna as well.... :ahegao: that's just poppy shit all about thotting, but the sound of it is absolutely huge.

Last edited:
I just listen to random dark ambience compilations on YT now

Definitely, not having to hear such Chad and foid worship, all centering on how much they would want each other and their lives basically being lived on tutorial mode; though there are other problems with it, and having such happening seems impossible with the globohomo-controlled corporations behind the music, wanting to appeal to foids further through centering on what their existence solely revolves around, Chad, and emasculate males... :feelswhat:

Most modern music is simply blatant Chadwashing or foid worship when the goal is to provide an attractive figurehead while all musical talent is scarcely even touched on or developed by the claimed "artists" apparently making the music; simply a symptom of the overall deterioration and hypergamy within the modern world... :society:

Which is why I don't listen to much. :feelsjuice:

For sure. My tastes are somewhat mainstream and MTV.

I love the Johnny Cash cover of Hurt by nine inch nails. It just seems like a song about all of the hardship and regret of a whole life. And because he's him, he brings real gravitas to it.

But then, I love Only Girl by Rihanna as well.... :ahegao: that's just poppy shit all about thotting, but the sound of it is absolutely huge.
Nowadays I listen to mostly '90s electronic music, reggae and occasionally late '80s-mid '90s rap. Never really got into rock or metal too much but I'm curious.

Last edited:
Yes. I can't listen to modern pop music without wanting to rope. :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back