Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a pretty negress that height and body size mogs you?

Would you?

• Would

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Wouldn't

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
A tall, black foid with big hands that makes you look small. She'd still have feminine proportions. Even if her face is pretty, it'd still be emasculating, more so than a lanky gf that still appears dainty despite the heighmog.

I hate niggers

I’m not volcel

1 volcel here GTFO

not into beastiality

A tall, black foid with big hands that makes you look small. She'd still have feminine proportions. Even if her face is pretty, it'd still be emasculating, more so than a lanky gf that still appears dainty despite the heighmog.
No she needz to b3 shorter

Sure, I don't care what's "emasculating". Foids however do care, but you suppose that she'd want to be with me, so she would be an exception.

Sure, I don't care what's "emasculating". Foids however do care, but you suppose that she'd want to be with me, so she would be an exception.
Makes sense, they main reason to appear masculine is for foids. If you already have a foid, it doesn't really matter.

yeah since i am not a volcel and also i may hate niggers but there are a lot of good looking sheboons

Is she light skinned?

Is she submissive or dominant ?

if she is hot, clean and breedable then yes, you cucks pretend to be incel

She'll be more submissive to you because she likes you but dominant in general.
Maybe for pump and dumb but since i already am a turbo manlet i would 100% get cucked

I'm into dark Black women, especially curvy

Does she have a flappy pusy?

Yeah man, I aint no volcel

I think it's more a thin veil to be racist by claiming "wouldn't because not human haha"
you go back before a thousand years ago, most peopel are mixing left right and center.skin colour never mattered. all that matters was how many women you could rape. 5k BC to 1000AD was the peak era of raping. somewhere along this time 90% of male lineages died out and the ratio skewed to 17:1 female to male reproducing.