Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Do you think she would date a guy with a big nose?

Would she date a guy with a big nose?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No.

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Obviously she worships small noses and big lips. She's envious of people who have those traits (even though she's still so cute without them.)

She sees these flaws within herself and doesn't like them. She likes small cute noses. Would she date a man with a big nose?

I'm a man with a big, ugly nose. I wish I had a small cute nose but I find myself very attracted to foids with long noses even though that's not something I want for myself.

I think women who see flaws within themselves aren't like me. When women have a quality they don't like, they want nothing to do with a man that has that same quality. Foidlets want tallfags, Asian foids want white chads, fat girls want gymmaxxed guys, wanna-be-black foids date black guys.

Still, I don't see these as absolutes. A foid with dark eyes once complimented my eyes (I assume for the color because the shape is terrible.) Yet, this same foid is with dark eyed men. The 6' tall girl doesn't like how tall she is, she wishes she was 5'7. I was 5'7 at the time, I don't think she would've dated me.

Last edited:
Her nose isn't wide though. Some chads has relatively wide noses, and I think she'd definitely date them.

Yes, if he is a chad

What kind of big nose men are you referring to?

anyone voting yes gtfo

What about a guy with a nose like hers?
It'll depend on his other facial features, I guess. But such a nose per se is far from perfect, of course. But it's not the worst case either.

anyone voting yes gtfo
They should.

"She would totally date a guy with a big nose, it's never been a problem for me. It must be your personality."
71bcec56ab84d5c09468f4cc99565dc1  joe maganiello details magazine

"She would date a guy with a small nose, of course. Big noses are masculine, I have a small nose and I'm a total trucel."
Ad838b499e020a3a2a398f4f6b24c7c3

"She might, I like guys with big noses. Teehee!"
20240104 184951

Last edited:
I'm a gingercel with a nigger width nose. It looks terrible. I wish I had a cute nose too.

yes jews always b winning.

Only if he is good looking bro.

I mean do you think she would date this guy with huge ears? Spoilers: No way!

56ca9p