Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a 14th century spirit of an attractive peasant woman?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
You’ve been targeted by a 14th century ghost and she somehow has a crush on you, she died at 19 after her boyfriend who’s also 19 stabbed and drowned her then let her body sink to the bottom of the river after tying a ball and chain to her foot.

You can date and have sex with her despite her being a ghost, and she is still a virgin and never slept with her boyfriend because he killed her and got rid of her body before they ever got to fuck. She is also a 8 - 9/10 in terms of looks despite being a medieval peasant.

She can do all the typical ghost things as well, flicker the lights, move objects, be invisible, teleport, telekinesis, hallucination inducement, possession, etc.

She would haunt you for the rest of your life and you’d belong to her. Additionally she’ll kill anyone who messes with you too much or tries to harm you.

what is the downside here

average chad in 1324

English Prince page boy and nobelman 14th Century Stock Photo - Alamy

No because she probably gets wet thinking about how her BF killed her.

Chad ghost only.

She sounds better than an actual GF.

Do she have a tight pussy?

like toilet hanako?

Finally a girl as invisible as I am

I finally have hope!

Just have sex with ghosts theory

Based Hinata enjoyer, I’m more of a Sakura fan myself. I love her big forehead, also I feel like dumb annoying girls would be the most fun to throat fuck.
I like Sakura too but she's annoying asf imo.

In shippuden she wasn't as bad tho

You’ve been targeted by a 14th century ghost and she somehow has a crush on you, she died at 19 after her boyfriend who’s also 19 stabbed and drowned her then let her body sink to the bottom of the river after tying a ball and chain to her foot.

You can date and have sex with her despite her being a ghost, and she is still a virgin and never slept with her boyfriend because he killed her and got rid of her body before they ever got to fuck. She is also a 8 - 9/10 in terms of looks despite being a medieval peasant.

She can do all the typical ghost things as well, flicker the lights, move objects, be invisible, teleport, telekinesis, hallucination inducement, possession, etc.

She would haunt you for the rest of your life and you’d belong to her. Additionally she’ll kill anyone who messes with you too much or tries to harm you.
Peasants are only useful as serfs. Dont let them see the technological advancement of printed type.

How do you niggas come up with this :feelskek: