Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you cross this bridge to get a girlfriend?

Would you cross?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • No way, you saw that shit?

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
No rope, no parachute, no way to be rescued if you fall. But, on the other side, a gorgeous girl is waiting for you and she will love you no matter you looks. Would you cross? I would. I don't care
If I die anyways.
STJrBga

No, no, no nononnoonono.
I will never do anything like that.
I'm very afraid of heights and especially falling from high places.
I would rather be shot than fall to my death.

Loving faithful young girlfriend? I would do it
No, no, no nononnoonono.
I will never do anything like that.
I'm very afraid of heights and especially falling from high places.
I would rather be shot than fall to my death.

Check out Oleg Cricket

No fuckin' chance. I physically could not no matter what the prize was. I would fall from spaghetti legs.

Not risking my life for a foid.

So either die or get a gf, win win situation

Don't they build these bridges in the mountains to last hundreds of years? Worth a shot

As long as I can hold on to the rope all the way across.

i would crawl across tbh

Don't they build these bridges in the mountains to last hundreds of years? Worth a shot

Yeah, aren't these common in Bolivia or wherever, they've been built for many years? I'll gladly cross one to get a loyal virgin gf, thanks

Yh hold onto the ropes on the side. Lightwork. Unlucky to those of you scared of highs :feelsbadman:

Yes + awesome sight

Idk i want a gf but thats too much tbh.

Of course. That is an easy one.

the scenario is unrealistic, goes without saying but still, so i can't be bothered to think about it for long, maybe? idk

Only if she's ideal. Otherwise no unless rich

A real gf? Not modern femoidling that will divorce rape me, absolutely. tbh I'm low-inhib in non social ways, I'd probably cross a bridge like this for fun.

nothing scares me more than heights so no

I would cross that just for fun

Of course, that bridge doesn’t look that dangerous and i dont weigh that much so probably wont collapse, and if it does then i die and leave this shit world

the bridge looks secure. id cross it 10 times if she virgin

If it was for a lasting and meaningful relationship, of course.

And I think many non-incels would take the deal, too.

My life means nothing, but I'm still afraid of heights.

If the fall would quickly kill me I wouldn't be too scared to try. If you can only make one attempt I wouldn't turn back once I started even if the wind begins to make it sway or some of the steps look like they are about to fall off.

I'd be more scared if it was about 30 feet off the ground because then it wouldn't instantly kill you or you'll have a very painful disabled survival. In this case I'll try to safely turn back if the conditions become more dangerous.

If it's a girl I can choose then yes.

win-win situation

Would parkour and somersault my away across (srs)

A bridge too far!

I'll burn it when i get to it!

As long as the bridge is fastened and secure, and there's no time limit for me to cross. Granted, it'd be better to cross it quicker rather than slower. If you wait too long, fear will take over.

Could try. But realistic scenario - while crossing that bridge, femoid looking at her phone, chatting with fuckboys, and when I go to her, cunt will say "I have a boyfriend". While I was crossing bridge, she find boyfriend througt that damned phone, how wondefull

Hell yeah. I'd cross it for less tbh, I think it's safe but it's just the wretched look of it that scares people away.