Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ideally, what age would you want your girlfriend to be?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★

Do you think it’s hard for a 26-27 year old guy to date a 20-21 year old girl? I’m 24, for context.

If I was a Chad my ideal Foid age range would be 23.

As it’s old enough where she’s had some life experience and should be somewhat mature and relatable while still being young enough to be hot and a good fuck.

Being 24, 18-19 would be perfect for me as long as I'm in my 20's, it's still pretty common in South Africa for 20's (21 to 27ish) guys to bag 18-19 year olds

Depends. She has to be khhtv

eight
teen

rn I'm 20 so I would say 18

cant say cause trannie jannies will hit me with a ban hammer

18-23 but if a milf was hot enough i would ascend with her.

Im in my 20s, so the ideal age would be 19-24.

Same. Although ideally I, personally, would say 22. Not too immature or too old
Exactly. I would have preferred these foids after I was done fucking around during my teenage years(hs+college).

15-24 (it's legal here) depending on type of relationship

I'm 26 so below my age would be ideal above 18

Between 18 and 45.

i thought it was a edgy meme, but after working and interacting with so many of them over the last few years you see that they have like 10+ years of experience ahead of most of their male peers.
at 28+ they already have seen and done evrything, from getting railed by the young criminal chad to travelling the world 50 times.
at that point they just need to buy a house ,get married to almost any financially stable guy and shit out a kid

Last edited:
14 in minecraft
AoC in Germany is 14, id probably go for that if i had the chance. Only issue would be social pressure because muh she isnt 18

Ideally not in menopause,so anything in between.

18 so I'm not an outlaw

I'm 29, so around 25.
Do you think it looks weird or acceptable being a—let’s say—27-28 year old guy dating a 21 year old girl? I think you’d have to statusmax for that.

I don’t care as long as she is older than 18.
Shit….at this point…….I would fuck a 90 year old granny.

In an alternate universe……I fuck every foid in my kingdom on the day she is 21 years old.

14-18 when they are still capable of unconditional love

I actively avoid older women because most of them look used up as hell despite just being 28, i ideally would want a younger foid of 18-25

I actively avoid older women because most of them look used up as hell despite just being 28, i ideally would want a younger foid of 18-25
What’s stopping you from getting a gf, if you don’t mind me asking?

Do you think it’s difficult or tricky to get a gf of age range 18-25 at age 28?

Do you think it’s difficult or tricky to get a gf of age range 18-25 at age 28?
I dont think so, 18 maybe but girls in their 20's you should be able to pull if you were not an incel that is. I wouldnt be too age contious, from what i understand its normal for older men to date younger women but of course those men got game/not incel. I think the issue you are going to have is actually finding young women who are single because once you are out of school its just roastie gallore everywhere. You go where there is fish, you dont fish in an empty pond.

Let me tell you, it was suifuel being out of school and realizing that all of the girls are either old/with bf's or the oens you like but they also have bf's/. There is not that many options sadly if you are not connected in normie net, as in having friends who introduce you to foids. Even if you had friends the thing i realized about women is that they dont really stay single for very long. Once a relationship breaks up she quickly jumps on another dick out of spite or just to "move on". Even if she does not actively seek dick, the friend group that she is in or the guys friendgroup quickly pass the word and eventually someone gets her and the cycle continues.

There aint many options once you are out of school other than online dating but i have had zero success out of it, the only ones that show any interest are black landwhales

What’s stopping you from getting a gf, if you don’t mind me asking?
Many many things, mostly due to my self image issues and lack of self steem from years of loneliness/bullying. I am also really afraid of approaching women out of fear they wont accept me for who i am and my past, i worry that a girl wont want to be with a man who has never even kissed a girl before at 25 years old. I am also afraid of the normie lifestyle, normies are vicious creatures and i worry about what not only my supposed gf thinks but also what her normie friends would think about me once they find out. Normies are quick to ridicule people and they have no empathy whatsoever, zero.

There are other reasons but dont really feel like getting into it.

Last edited:
its normal for older men to date younger women
I know. I’ve thought of status-maxing and finding a gf from abroad. No Western women. Haha.
There aint many options once you are out of school other than online dating but i have had zero success out of it, the only ones that show any interest are black landwhales
That sucks. Here in the West, right?
my self image issues and lack of self steem
Same with me. I’m a highly sensitive person, unfortunately. I’m planning to detoxify my body and see if that helps regulate my emotional control and sensitivity. Are you trying to improve on that yourself?
afraid of approaching women out of fear they wont accept me for who i am and my past, i worry that a girl wont want to be with a man who has never even kissed a girl before at 25 years old.
I see. I’m actually not really afraid of this myself. I think I’ll just get over it fast. But if it happened continually, then yeah it would really suck and hurt my self-esteem and confidence.

How old are you, if you don’t mind me asking? I’m 24, and I hate to be aging. I honestly wish I could revert to 20 years old. Personally, I’ll think I’ll try to get a gf at 26, once I return to college and have my life going according to plan.

normies are vicious creatures and i worry about what not only my supposed gf thinks but also what her normie friends would think about me once they find out. Normies are quick to ridicule people and they have no empathy whatsoever, zero.
I don’t really know about that myself, as I have little interaction with the outside world. Maybe what you’re talking about refers mainly to big cities.

preferably my age but i wouldn’t mind a couple year my senior or junior

Do you think it’s hard for a 26-27 year old guy to date a 20-21 year old girl? I’m 24, for context.
Around 18. And I'm 35.
If I was a Giga-Chad, I wouldn't date any girl above 25. They're kissing already the wall.
Legal teens and ~20 is the best age.
If they're 20 or 35 or 40, they would talk the same meaningless, retarded bs. I think they don't evolve (much) in an intellectual way after they've reached the age of 15/16. Because they don't have to.

Last edited:
I don't know. I'm 19, so i'd say it's 18-28