Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YouTube comment section full of faggots wants school shooter to get raped in prison so badly

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
Wtf is wrong with these people? You wouldn’t wish rape on a girl, so why is it okay when it happens to a guy. If a woman shot up a school, no one would wish literal rape on her, I wish this guy had shot more people. What is with society’s obsession with male prison rape? It’s sick, they need to be thrown off a bridge with their hands and feet tied.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/b48ly78D0v8?si=AEV0aTI5ckaXxy3w

normies always joke about male rape but if you joke about female rape they start foaming at the mouth

normies always joke about male rape but if you joke about female rape they start foaming at the mouth
foid rape is worse to them than a murder it's so stupid

imagine saying this about a female shooter

Yeah, even if the foid is a human trafficker, child murderer or rapist herself, youre not allowed to say it.

because normalfags are retarded
Like how they all defended that roasty that masturbated on the beach with sex toy in broad daylight. But when a male do it, they rage for castration and death sentence.

Like how they all defended that roasty that masturbated on the beach with sex toy in broad daylight. But when a male do it, they rage for castration and death sentence.
I hate this gynocentric society

i read something about that guy that he actually did get raped in prison. brutal

Violence is always justified against males, never against females. Learn your place

Not surprising at all.

When it comes to men, normies can wish upon them violent prison gangrape, no one cares, it doesn't matter.

When it comes to foids, literally everything is rape. Remember the story about that dumb attention whore to claimed she was '''''''raped'''''' in the Metaverse? https://www.theguardian.com/comment...rse-sexual-assault-vr-game-online-safety-meta :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

And feminists, white knights, simps, beta orbiters, all freaked the fuck out like it was the worst ''crime'' ever

i read something about that guy that he actually did get raped in prison. brutal
Nothing worse than having your manhood stripped away from you. Male on male rape is far worse than male on female rape. At least women are designed to have sex with men. But there is an extra emasculation factor when it comes to male on male rape.

Normies are fucking sick

Normies relive their homosexual rape fantasies by wishing rape on other men.

Wtf is wrong with these people? You wouldn’t wish rape on a girl, so why is it okay when it happens to a guy. If a woman shot up a school, no one would wish literal rape on her, I wish this guy had shot more people. What is with society’s obsession with male prison rape? It’s sick, they need to be thrown off a bridge with their hands and feet tied.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/b48ly78D0v8?si=AEV0aTI5ckaXxy3w

It's a hatred of male sexuality and a subconscious fantasy of gay rape and emasculation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back