Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would you consider a woman, who at the age of 13 transitioned into an ugly short man, incel?

would you consider a woman, who at the age of 13 transitioned into an ugly short man, incel?

• yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • no

Votes: 23 92.0%

• Total voters
No- anyone who votes yes deserves to be banned from the forum.

Disgusting tranny :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

is that you?
ur old pfp

No because troons at this time are currently a protected people in western society, yeah maybe after years of consistent appearance altering surgeries and medicine they might look and sound a little like a man but that won't matter because faggots will attract each other and have it easy. Like most trends highschool girls are already doing it now because it is a socially popular thing, all their friends support them, there are fucking lgbt clubs in a lot of schools now without a doubt nobody would have a problem. A woman could do anything and her social status will not be lowered, one chops her tits off and the rest of them clap meanwhile a young man with suicidal thoughts daily, who actually has problems in the body he was born in, gets called an incel and told by society to either man up or turn himself into a freak of nature that relies on surgeries and the medical system so he can be a cash cow for big pharma and the healthcare system for the rest of his life.

She can easily stop taking the meds and get some dude to fuck her.

No, because that’s her own dumbass fault

I dont even know but it's possible. It ain't even legal in ANY country to even transition at 13, this is a very hypothetical scenario.
I don’t even want to google it because it would just hurt my head tbh

they are still a woman lmao

That's a very interesting question you came up with GrAY:ping:?

would you consider a woman incel?​

I call it a retard

No, she could detransition and still get dates

Tranny's are fucking weird especially the female to male ones. Why do you wanna be an ugly loser lol. How does it benefit you exactly

no lmfao i hate pooners because they dont even act masculine in the slightest and still expect everyone to call them a man while also having heavy victim complex