Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you confront them or stay lonely

If ya ran into an IT or .co member irl what would you like do?

• Approach them and talk to them about stuff

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Avoid them but watch them from a distance

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Inbox them and tell them their exact location then talk to them irl

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Inbox them and tell them their exact location and watch them

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Grab them out of excitement then start talking to them

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Imagine like ya ran into an IT or an incel.co member irl in your city like what would you do in that moment. I think the dopamine rush I would get would be huge and I would approach them and stretch the conversation as long as possible ngl without trying to be over the top. The event would stay on my mind for like 3 days afterwards. I’m not sure if it would be lifefuel or ragefuel depending if they’re a typical bragging fakecel or an asshole normie.

If I saw a .co member I would gladly approach them and talk to them. But not with a cucktear member.

1. How the fuck would I know they're from IT or .co? Are they wearing an IT shirt? Are they wearing a .co shirt?
2. How would they know who I am as well? No one with an IQ higher than level of alcohol in beer would talk about where they go online.
3. I don't avoid anyone because I don't talk to people outside anymore. And if the person is from .co, then it's a dude. I don't talk to random guys because I'm not gay.

My answer is none of the above.

My reaction would be different depending on if it's an IT member or a .co member.
I'd talk to the .co member but not the IT one.
But there are some .co members that I wouldn't talk to.

Avoid them.

I could care less about those fucks.

The only reason I even bother mentioning them at all in any posts is because the rest of you are so obsessed with them and they make for good posting fodder.

Some of those alternatives are pretty specific tbh

This thread is pretty flawed as we would have different reactions based on who it is. If it’s a fellow brocel from here I would talk to them but if it’s a fag from cucktear then no.

Member of incels.co >>>>>>>> I would start running for my life. They would notice something strange with my attitude and will probably start a fight. I'd probably leave the forum instantly, change my appearance and never go back here.

IT member >>>>>>>>> nothing. They're harmless. I would just avoid them. At the end of the day, they're just keyboard warriors.

id approach the .co member and ask him if he wants to beat up the IT member with me (in a video game ofc)

I’ve tried .co meetups but it didn’t work tbh. Nobody in Austin wants to.

I’d meet a guy from IT if he was in Austin as well, fuck it.

completely avoid should be an option

1. How the fuck would I know they're from IT or .co? Are they wearing an IT shirt? Are they wearing a .co shirt?
2. How would they know who I am as well? No one with an IQ higher than level of alcohol in beer would talk about where they go online.
3. I don't avoid anyone because I don't talk to people outside anymore. And if the person is from .co, then it's a dude. I don't talk to random guys because I'm not gay.

My answer is none of the above.
I see your paranoia is on 10 but teenage loneliness was responsible
This thread is pretty flawed as we would have different reactions based on who it is. If it’s a fellow brocel from here I would talk to them but if it’s a fag from cucktear then no.
I mean some users on here are obviously fakecels that’s why I typed my response. I think some incels have a confrontational side I was going to make thread about sex workers but I thought of this after a strange dream
Some of those alternatives are pretty specific tbh
Let’s just say I made this thread based on a strange dream I had

I see your paranoia is on 10

Gee. I wonder why. Not like I haven't been rejected a ton of times over the years to the point I see no reason to communicate with anyone anymore. I don't talk to guys. Why should I talk to guys for?

Wow a poll with pretty evened out votes

I mean some users on here are obviously fakecels that’s why I typed my response. I think some incels have a confrontational side I was going to make thread about sex workers but I thought of this after a strange dream
But you can’t group a .co user and an ITcel together since people would have different reactions to both of them.

But you can’t group a .co user and an ITcel together since people would have different reactions to both of them.
oh ya meant have more choices to separate the two.
Gee. I wonder why. Not like I haven't been rejected a ton of times over the years to the point I see no reason to communicate with anyone anymore. I don't talk to guys. Why should I talk to guys for?
i have trust issues too from rejection but like socializing is like human nature bruv I can’t help that I want it even though I live by myself and mastered not talking to myself

If I saw a .co member I would gladly approach them and talk to them. But not with a cucktear member.
Exactly this. I would love to chat and have fun with another blackpilled bro. But not a gross IT fag

i have trust issues too from rejection but like socializing is like human nature bruv I can’t help that I want it even though I live by myself and mastered not talking to myself

You know what is also part of human nature? Affection, care, want, sex, hugging and kissing, snuggling and spooning, reproducing and having a family. I'm not getting that. That's what I mainly want. I don't need male company. I don't want male company. I've had male company from since I was a fucking child all the way into college. I'm now not in school and I have no need for male interaction. I'm not going to hug, kiss, marry, or have sex with one. I don't care.

None of the above tbh

I dunno, I would be ashamed because I'm poorly dressed.

I would ask them for a coin because I look like a hobo.

You know what is also part of human nature? Affection, care, want, sex, hugging and kissing, snuggling and spooning, reproducing and having a family. I'm not getting that. That's what I mainly want. I don't need male company. I don't want male company. I've had male company from since I was a fucking child all the way into college. I'm now not in school and I have no need for male interaction. I'm not going to hug, kiss, marry, or have sex with one. I don't care.
Just like have no social circle theory and somehow end up with a family of your own I understand the effects of touch deprivation from a woman
I dunno, I would be ashamed because I'm poorly dressed.
Don’t be ashamed in this scenario they’re aware of your existence
None of the above tbh
this must be nerve racking for you lonercel

Last edited:
I'd scare the hell out of IT members. Send pictures of them, their address etc.

If I met a .co member, it really depends on the location.

If I saw anyone talking about what's talked about here whether they believed it or not my reaction inside would be this:
:feelsugh:

if I ran into an IT member I would beat the shit out of him