Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you choose an average-looking girl with a high IQ or a beautiful one with the average IQ?

• Thread starter I want to believe
  • Start date

Which one?

• Smart one

• Beautiful one

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
If you had a choice, which one would you choose: a really smart girl (let's say her IQ is 180+) whose appearance is average or a beautiful one (8+/10) with the average IQ for you area?
If you're a true incel, both of them would mog you in terms of looks. But only one of them would definitely IQ-mog almost all members here.
So, what would your choice be?

Beautiful. I can't fuck a woman's brain. Well I can, but it would hurt her really badly. :feelsaww:

Beautiful girl with average IQ. Smart women are annoying, plus they can moneymaxx and see you as useless.

180? JFL, I don't want to be humiliated daily

Assuming they'll both be loyal to me, I'll choose the smart one.

I’d take none. I hate women even the ugly ones have options while we don’t . Tired of picking one of the other they’ll both have sexual and relationship experiences so fuck them id rather watch both get put in a Death maze like the Saw films haha

woman ≠ smart
i will go for the hot one, since both will cuck and leave me in a short time, at least i can enjoy most of it by fucking better quality meat

The one with the better ass.

Beautiful. I'm gonna be looksmogged by either of them anyway but to be iqmogged on top of that would be brutal for my self-esteem

The good looking girl, there is no way I would be able to talk to someone that smart and there would be no way for them to distill their logic down to my level, (if we are saying IQ is around like 180+ hell even 150+). If IQ is around like 115-125 (high end of average) and she is average looking to good looking (8-9) that is fine because there can still be a connection and most people would be on the same thought plane. Most guys here would probably be fine with getting looksmogged by a girl, but IQmogging and looksmogging is brutal. It goes down to the basic principle of don't fight on too many losing fronts.

Beautiful. I can't fuck a woman's brain. Well I can, but it would hurt her really badly. :feelsaww:
woman ≠ smart
i will go for the hot one, since both will cuck and leave me in a short time, at least i can enjoy most of it by fucking better quality meat
:yes:
I went to a high IQ hs and was IQ mogged daily, it was very brutal and humiliating.
I took 6-8 hours for concepts high IQ nigs understood in 2-4 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I’m more than happy with an average girl, plus if she was that smart she would probably come up with some million dollar idea and we could be set for life.

I have yet to hear of a relationship where deception and manipulation was not the lay of the land. I wish not for any relationship with a high-IQ person unless I know they have a reasonable degree of social incompetence. Calculating my actions is difficult enough around people of average-to-below-average intelligence, much less someone who can effortlessly circumvent my straightforward nature.

4lEt DTBBTQ hqeSgjIp7Xs2vqmGSP4xibG1ZPF8xX8

A smart foid is non-existent, they just learned a bunch of stuff a man came up with.

180 IQ :feelsohh: Just imagine how much money our sons would make. Comfy old age here I come :feelsLSD:

I would be IQ mogged, but honestly having a hundred IQ partner would be a real pain, even worse than being IQ mogged.

I have yet to hear of a relationship where deception and manipulation was not the lay of the land. I wish not for any relationship with a high-IQ person unless I know they have a reasonable degree of social incompetence. Calculating my actions is difficult enough around people of average-to-below-average intelligence, much less someone who can effortlessly circumvent my straightforward nature.
I think women with IQ levels that high end up being kind of aspy, so you might be set.

The one that loves me

both would be advantageous for the children, but the beautiful one would still be better.

I voted smart, just hope the smart women is smart enough to overcome her instincts* and realise that this ugly man (me) is willing to be a loyal bf and not chase after chads :forcedsmile:

*There is inverse correlation w high IQ and low inhibition.

Smart one 4 sure. I'm obsessed with intelligence

im an antinatalist but for breeding purposes id choose one with 180+ iq
Antinatalism is cope, almost every antinatalist isn’t GL. IMO there is nothing better than sharing a meaningful life with a wife and kids.

Antinatalism is cope, almost every antinatalist isn’t GL.
I think it's related to the blackpill. So, you need to see the bad side of life to realize life is suffering.

Why is it cope?
I think the goal of voluntary extinction is kinda conflicting with the idea of inceldom. I mean it’s pointless to say “life sucks having a kid is selfish” if you weren’t gonna creampie anyway.

It’s also something that’s never gonna happen. If a bunch of sub 8 males say “we’re not gonna have kids” women will just turn their heads to the 80 IQ horny Chad. It really can’t be applied without people being forced, which won’t happen.
What's so meaningful about life?
Depends on the person, for me I’m aiming to maxx out all my stats in every way possible to ascend. For SOME people it is really meaningless.

I think it's related to the blackpill. So, you need to see the bad side of life to realize life is suffering.
It is for us at the moment. But I can escape this shit if I surgerymaxx.

Antinatalism is cope, almost every antinatalist isn’t GL. IMO there is nothing better than sharing a meaningful life with a wife and kids.

,,x is nonsense because the advocators aren't good-looking" what kind of logic is this? It's actually precluding all your claims of being legitimate. btw, Chad and Stacy rarely reproduce. both use condoms and contraceptives. only the lowest of barrel scoria are still wandering reproducing as titillated rabbits.

,,x is nonsense because the advocators aren't good-looking" what kind of logic is this? It's actually precluding all your claims of being legitimate.
Are you talking about the blackpill? There are CHADS having sex on looksmaxx who are blackpilled. The blackpill isn’t for ugly men only. If you’re any guy really you can use it to your benefit.
btw, Chad and Stacy rarely reproduce. both use condoms and contraceptives. only the lowest of barrel scoria are still wandering reproducing as titillated rabbits.
Inceldom isn’t 100% genetic, it’s mostly caused by social change. If I had all my same stats but was born 15 years earlier I would have prob ascended by now. There are sub4 men in India reproducing more than 8/10’s in the US because of their less developed society. But if you’re legit 8+ male you can have as many kids as you want but financially supporting them in the west ain't easy.
Here's some statement that many ppl from this forum won't agree with. Despite supermodels' lives being much better than ours, their pleasure net gain is still negative (meaning that even the best lives contain more unpleasant things than pleasurable ones). So I believe that being in the void mogs.
well if the atheists are right the void is the only thing we have ahead of us.

But if you’re legit 8+ male you can have as many kids as you want but financially supporting them in the west ain't easy.

you'd be too absorbed undergoing continuous ecstatic hedonistic treadmill to reproduce and nurture children.

you'd be too absorbed undergoing continuous ecstatic hedonistic treadmill to reproduce and nurture children.
Maybe, I don’t know what exactly I’d be doing if I was 8/10+ tbh. I do see chads/chadlites with kids when I go outside.

If neither is fat or blatantly stupid, I don't give a shit, I'd take either one.

the beautiful one

Beautiful girl with average IQ. Smart women are annoying, plus they can moneymaxx and see you as useless.

Educated women are the worst, they seem to believe they're God's gift to the planet just because they worked hard academically

Average iq girl will probably cheat on me
high iq girl will leave me cause i'm a mentally ill neet
realistically both would not want me though

Average iq girl will probably cheat on me
high iq girl will leave me cause i'm a mentally ill neet
realistically both would not want me though
Both would mostly be interested in your looks.

Volcel thread

Low IQ thread tbh

I have no need to choose. With my hobby of reading as much about engineering as I can (I have a lot of spare time with my geneitc illnesses) I would easily develop high IQ robot sex slaves. Until then, it's the usual trying to book appointments with local (or online) image consultants.

holes dont need brains so beautiful one

the intelligent one would mog me twice

Don't wanna be iq mogged by a whore tbh. A hot, average iq one would be better, although it would inevitable either one would leave me for Chad.

I’m more than happy with an average girl, plus if she was that smart she would probably come up with some million dollar idea and we could be set for life.
she'll leave u in an instant.