Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you choose an average-looking girl with a high IQ or a beautiful one with the average IQ?

  • Thread starter I want to believe
  • Start date

Which one?

  • Smart one

  • Beautiful one


Results are only viewable after voting.
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,640
Online
52d 22h 27m
If you had a choice, which one would you choose: a really smart girl (let's say her IQ is 180+) whose appearance is average or a beautiful one (8+/10) with the average IQ for you area?
If you're a true incel, both of them would mog you in terms of looks. But only one of them would definitely IQ-mog almost all members here.
So, what would your choice be?
 
BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
525
Online
17d 23h 48m
Beautiful. I can't fuck a woman's brain. Well I can, but it would hurt her really badly. :feelsaww:
 
ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Posts
964
Online
8d 22h 11m
Beautiful girl with average IQ. Smart women are annoying, plus they can moneymaxx and see you as useless.
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
6,692
Online
202d 5h 17m
180? JFL, I don't want to be humiliated daily
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

ricecel/doll fucker/NOT a currycel
★★★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
1,857
Online
42d 12h 20m
Assuming they'll both be loyal to me, I'll choose the smart one.
 
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

I am no bot, I am a living and breathing human!
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 20, 2020
Posts
17,135
Online
168d 13h 36m
fast_curry said:
Assuming they'll both be loyal to me, I'll choose the smart one.
:bigbrain:
 
L

Lonelyaf22

Greycel
Joined
May 19, 2020
Posts
6
Online
2h 43m
I’d take none. I hate women even the ugly ones have options while we don’t . Tired of picking one of the other they’ll both have sexual and relationship experiences so fuck them id rather watch both get put in a Death maze like the Saw films haha
 
lord

lord

she make it clap
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
542
Online
10d 23h 47m
woman ≠ smart
i will go for the hot one, since both will cuck and leave me in a short time, at least i can enjoy most of it by fucking better quality meat
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
9,377
Online
109d 18h 29m
The one with the better ass.
 
ThreeInchesLong

ThreeInchesLong

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
312
Online
8d 6h 30m
Beautiful. I'm gonna be looksmogged by either of them anyway but to be iqmogged on top of that would be brutal for my self-esteem
 
GustavWagner

GustavWagner

Greycel
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Posts
22
Online
1d 4h 6m
The good looking girl, there is no way I would be able to talk to someone that smart and there would be no way for them to distill their logic down to my level, (if we are saying IQ is around like 180+ hell even 150+). If IQ is around like 115-125 (high end of average) and she is average looking to good looking (8-9) that is fine because there can still be a connection and most people would be on the same thought plane. Most guys here would probably be fine with getting looksmogged by a girl, but IQmogging and looksmogging is brutal. It goes down to the basic principle of don't fight on too many losing fronts.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,788
Online
259d 23h 32m
BiryaniCel said:
Beautiful. I can't fuck a woman's brain. Well I can, but it would hurt her really badly. :feelsaww:
trying to ascend said:
180? JFL, I don't want to be humiliated daily
lord said:
woman ≠ smart
i will go for the hot one, since both will cuck and leave me in a short time, at least i can enjoy most of it by fucking better quality meat
:yes:
trying to ascend said:
180? JFL, I don't want to be humiliated daily
I went to a high IQ hs and was IQ mogged daily, it was very brutal and humiliating.
I took 6-8 hours for concepts high IQ nigs understood in 2-4 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
 
L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
3,448
Online
28d 3h 30m
I’m more than happy with an average girl, plus if she was that smart she would probably come up with some million dollar idea and we could be set for life.
 
MinixMouse

MinixMouse

Greycel
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
21
Online
22h 53m
I have yet to hear of a relationship where deception and manipulation was not the lay of the land. I wish not for any relationship with a high-IQ person unless I know they have a reasonable degree of social incompetence. Calculating my actions is difficult enough around people of average-to-below-average intelligence, much less someone who can effortlessly circumvent my straightforward nature.
 
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

Sincerely Yours
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
5,485
Online
115d 12h 5m
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
5,069
Online
96d 4h 20m
BiryaniCel said:
Beautiful. I can't fuck a woman's brain. Well I can, but it would hurt her really badly. :feelsaww:
 
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Posts
1,544
Online
9d 15h 42m
A smart foid is non-existent, they just learned a bunch of stuff a man came up with.
 
HeimatVertrieben

HeimatVertrieben

Bis zum bitteren Ende
★★
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Posts
115
Online
1d 44m
180 IQ :feelsohh: Just imagine how much money our sons would make. Comfy old age here I come :feelsLSD:

I would be IQ mogged, but honestly having a hundred IQ partner would be a real pain, even worse than being IQ mogged.
 
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Posts
8,137
Online
166d 11h 55m
im an antinatalist but for breeding purposes id choose one with 180+ iq
 
HeimatVertrieben

HeimatVertrieben

Bis zum bitteren Ende
★★
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Posts
115
Online
1d 44m
MinixMouse said:
I have yet to hear of a relationship where deception and manipulation was not the lay of the land. I wish not for any relationship with a high-IQ person unless I know they have a reasonable degree of social incompetence. Calculating my actions is difficult enough around people of average-to-below-average intelligence, much less someone who can effortlessly circumvent my straightforward nature.
I think women with IQ levels that high end up being kind of aspy, so you might be set.
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
3,685
Online
42d 3h 39m
The one that loves me
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,704
Online
67d 12h 27m
I’m taking the better looking one
calimero said:
The one that loves me
:soy:
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,281
Online
125d 18h 4m
both would be advantageous for the children, but the beautiful one would still be better.
 
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
407
Online
6d 22h 9m
I voted smart, just hope the smart women is smart enough to overcome her instincts* and realise that this ugly man (me) is willing to be a loyal bf and not chase after chads :forcedsmile:

*There is inverse correlation w high IQ and low inhibition.
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
13,676
Online
173d 17h 35m
Smart one 4 sure. I'm obsessed with intelligence
 
L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
3,448
Online
28d 3h 30m
SocialzERo said:
im an antinatalist but for breeding purposes id choose one with 180+ iq
Antinatalism is cope, almost every antinatalist isn’t GL. IMO there is nothing better than sharing a meaningful life with a wife and kids.
 
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Posts
8,137
Online
166d 11h 55m
Languishingrn said:
Antinatalism is cope, almost every antinatalist isn’t GL. IMO there is nothing better than sharing a meaningful life with a wife and kids.
Why is it cope? What's so meaningful about life?
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,640
Online
52d 22h 27m
Languishingrn said:
Antinatalism is cope, almost every antinatalist isn’t GL.
I think it's related to the blackpill. So, you need to see the bad side of life to realize life is suffering.
 
L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
3,448
Online
28d 3h 30m
SocialzERo said:
Why is it cope?
I think the goal of voluntary extinction is kinda conflicting with the idea of inceldom. I mean it’s pointless to say “life sucks having a kid is selfish” if you weren’t gonna creampie anyway.

It’s also something that’s never gonna happen. If a bunch of sub 8 males say “we’re not gonna have kids” women will just turn their heads to the 80 IQ horny Chad. It really can’t be applied without people being forced, which won’t happen.
SocialzERo said:
What's so meaningful about life?
Depends on the person, for me I’m aiming to maxx out all my stats in every way possible to ascend. For SOME people it is really meaningless.
 
wei#3959

wei#3959

Captain
★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
1,625
Online
87d 4h 23m
L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
3,448
Online
28d 3h 30m
I want to believe said:
I think it's related to the blackpill. So, you need to see the bad side of life to realize life is suffering.
It is for us at the moment. But I can escape this shit if I surgerymaxx.
 
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Posts
8,137
Online
166d 11h 55m
Languishingrn said:
I think the goal of voluntary extinction is kinda conflicting with the idea of inceldom. I mean it’s pointless to say “life sucks having a kid is selfish” if you weren’t gonna creampie anyway.

Languishingrn said:
I won't have kids even if I become surgery maxed. Life's a lottery, everything is predetermined and the bad things outweigh the good ones. Antinatalists could theoretically kill themselves but it requires going through some mental pain to get it done, and sometimes physical and your body tries to keep you alive by creating the image of terrifying end.
Languishingrn said:
t’s also something that’s never gonna happen. If a bunch of sub 8 males say “we’re not gonna have kids” women will just turn their heads to the 80 IQ horny Chad. It really can’t be applied without people being forced, which won’t happen.
My genes won't suffer though.
Languishingrn said:
Depends on the person, for me I’m aiming to maxx out all my stats in every way possible to ascend. For SOME people it is really meaningless.
Well Gl with ascension.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,281
Online
125d 18h 4m
Languishingrn said:
Antinatalism is cope, almost every antinatalist isn’t GL. IMO there is nothing better than sharing a meaningful life with a wife and kids.

,,x is nonsense because the advocators aren't good-looking" what kind of logic is this? It's actually precluding all your claims of being legitimate. btw, Chad and Stacy rarely reproduce. both use condoms and contraceptives. only the lowest of barrel scoria are still wandering reproducing as titillated rabbits.
 
L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
3,448
Online
28d 3h 30m
SocialzERo said:
My genes won't suffer though.
Well gene splicing will hopefully advance to the point where I can make my son look like Chico, then I’ll have kids.
SocialzERo said:
Well Gl with ascension.
Thanks, it’s something I’m dedicated to :smonk::feelsokman:
 
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Posts
8,137
Online
166d 11h 55m
Languishingrn said:
Well gene splicing will hopefully advance to the point where I can make my son look like Chico, then I’ll have kids.

Thanks, it’s something I’m dedicated to :smonk::feelsokman:
Here's some statement that many ppl from this forum won't agree with. Despite supermodels' lives being much better than ours, their pleasure net gain is still negative (meaning that even the best lives contain more unpleasant things than pleasurable ones). So I believe that being in the void mogs.
 
L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
3,448
Online
28d 3h 30m
OwlGod said:
,,x is nonsense because the advocators aren't good-looking" what kind of logic is this? It's actually precluding all your claims of being legitimate.
Are you talking about the blackpill? There are CHADS having sex on looksmaxx who are blackpilled. The blackpill isn’t for ugly men only. If you’re any guy really you can use it to your benefit.
OwlGod said:
btw, Chad and Stacy rarely reproduce. both use condoms and contraceptives. only the lowest of barrel scoria are still wandering reproducing as titillated rabbits.
Inceldom isn’t 100% genetic, it’s mostly caused by social change. If I had all my same stats but was born 15 years earlier I would have prob ascended by now. There are sub4 men in India reproducing more than 8/10’s in the US because of their less developed society. But if you’re legit 8+ male you can have as many kids as you want but financially supporting them in the west ain't easy.
SocialzERo said:
Here's some statement that many ppl from this forum won't agree with. Despite supermodels' lives being much better than ours, their pleasure net gain is still negative (meaning that even the best lives contain more unpleasant things than pleasurable ones). So I believe that being in the void mogs.
well if the atheists are right the void is the only thing we have ahead of us.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,281
Online
125d 18h 4m
Languishingrn said:
But if you’re legit 8+ male you can have as many kids as you want but financially supporting them in the west ain't easy.

you'd be too absorbed undergoing continuous ecstatic hedonistic treadmill to reproduce and nurture children.
 
L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
3,448
Online
28d 3h 30m
OwlGod said:
you'd be too absorbed undergoing continuous ecstatic hedonistic treadmill to reproduce and nurture children.
Maybe, I don’t know what exactly I’d be doing if I was 8/10+ tbh. I do see chads/chadlites with kids when I go outside.
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
3,685
Online
42d 3h 39m
Broly said:
I’m taking the better looking one

:soy:
If I get a smart or pretty girl, but I can't connect to her, then what's the point
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,246
Online
36d 10h 19m
If neither is fat or blatantly stupid, I don't give a shit, I'd take either one.
 
kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
5,867
Online
157d 6h 53m
the beautiful one
 
L

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
9,468
Online
62d 5h 17m
ShowerTaker said:
Beautiful girl with average IQ. Smart women are annoying, plus they can moneymaxx and see you as useless.

Educated women are the worst, they seem to believe they're God's gift to the planet just because they worked hard academically
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
17,075
Online
98d 14h 5m
Average iq girl will probably cheat on me
high iq girl will leave me cause i'm a mentally ill neet
realistically both would not want me though
 
kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
5,867
Online
157d 6h 53m
Words2_live_bye said:
Average iq girl will probably cheat on me
high iq girl will leave me cause i'm a mentally ill neet
realistically both would not want me though
Both would mostly be interested in your looks.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,808
Online
51d 4h 27m
Low IQ thread tbh
 
KLWiz1987

KLWiz1987

Greycel
Joined
Oct 15, 2021
Posts
3
Online
1h 32m
I have no need to choose. With my hobby of reading as much about engineering as I can (I have a lot of spare time with my geneitc illnesses) I would easily develop high IQ robot sex slaves. Until then, it's the usual trying to book appointments with local (or online) image consultants.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top