Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you change any aspect of yourself for someone else?

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
I know most of us don't get along with family and don't have friends yet I feel like I wouldn't change a bit even for the better for someone else, maybe it's a mix of resentment and selfishness, sometimes I think about acending and getting out of the pit but i think having to submit to others is even worse, i prefer to stay in my pit in peace, even though i complain and know i could be better.

Only my father, he's the only person that has ever been with me when I kept changing schools and had no friends.

ill become 6 foot 5 and white if i have to

I know most of us don't get along with family and don't have friends yet I feel like I wouldn't change a bit even for the better for someone else, maybe it's a mix of resentment and selfishness, sometimes I think about acending and getting out of the pit but i think having to submit to others is even worse, i prefer to stay in my pit in peace, even though i complain and know i could be better.
Would have done it for my grandfather and for my parents (am for the latter only a worthless liability)

No,i'm gonna be me till i die

I don't hate women and try to not hate anyone in general. But most of the people don't like me not just because some of my bellow average looks but cuz i'm not as bad person as they are. If i try to better myself in any way, it will be for myself and not for another person.

I’d change everything about myself if it meant I could become dark triad chad, just to spite everyone instead of cucking myself for them. you can be a literal dick and if you’re good looking and charismatic you’ll get away with it