Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you betray your own race for having prettier waifu of other race?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

choose waifu

• Below average female of my race

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Cute pretty girl of other race

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • I'm mixed race, so whatever

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I am white, and nationalist, and racial preservationist in ideological level, but that is not the highest level. My need to have cute adorable loli waifu of culture is. So would take darkest girl from deepest jungle if she cute and of culture, and would breed mongrels, if she wants, just to have that cuteness and culture in my life, and preservation of white race is unworthy of so huge sacrifice, me defiling my sacred dick (11cm) by touching not cute femoid

Fuck white people. Give me cute adorable white loli, or I'm participating in your destruction and mongrelisation

Choicute

Even lost nazi friends because of that, they can suck dick

I am white, and nationalist, and racial preservationist in ideological level, but that is not the highest level. My need to have cute adorable loli waifu of culture is. So would take darkest girl from deepest jungle if she cute and of culture, and would breed mongrels, if she wants, just to have that cuteness and culture in my life, and preservation of white race is unworthy of so huge sacrifice, me defiling my sacred dick (11cm) by touching not cute femoid

Fuck white people. Give me cute adorable white loli, or I'm participating in your destruction and mongrelisation

View attachment 134883

I'll take anything as long she's not fat, doesnt look like a fucking chimp and is submissive to all my desires.

Jfl feeling any loyalty to your race when they were the first to reject you.

not sure if you are a larp or not. your posts are always so ridiculous haha :p

Go to pinoy land my friend.

I'd have little trouble betraying my race.
Les-violences-sexuelles-sont-un-outil-de-repression.jpg

Go to pinoy land my friend.
Yay, maybe, but to have local pinoyi friend man of culture is necessary, to help with my social anxiety and be my guide

>I am white

ok half asian mutt

stopped reading right there

Really don’t care, i’m a mix of a bunch of races throughout my family tree but the majority is European so thank god :feelsautistic:

I betray for way less than a foid of culture.

To properly cuck your country you have to indulge in useless studies, cuck taxpayer’s money taking useless meme degrees, and then cuck you country going abroad to work for an underpayed lowstatus job.

Or you can find loopholes and exploit them.

It’s a race, cuck or be cucked. Currently I am being cucked by niggers, because they’re smarter than me and are cucking me hard. So I have to cuck them in return, being smarter than them.

I owe nothing to my ethnicity and neither does anyone else.

Being Hellene, I can just call it Hellenization. I will Hellenize that Barbarian pussy.

Only problem with race mixing as a white is conceiving an incel mongrel into the world to suffer as we do.

Only problem with race mixing as a white is conceiving an incel mongrel into the world to suffer as we do.
Abort sons, have only daughters, life will be easy mode for them

Of she is prettier then yes

Asian is fine too

InstaSave

Just give me a racematched noodle girl already

I have no allegiance to the women of my race. God knows they certainly don’t. Fuckin whores.

Last option I guess. But yeah, I'd accept it.

Race means nothing to me.

Pussy is pussy.

I want a cute waifu of other race, I dont care about shithole turkey and I hope the people there get genocided

View attachment 134883

One cannot betray that which they were never a part of to begin with, if you are incel, a social reject, you are basically not a part of your race, being a part of your race is much more than simply bearing the respective genetic traits, especially in these times, the collective of your race cares nothing about you

Also you are literally proving the points I made in this thread:

Whites never race "race level rejection" because culturally the only thing required to be white is to simply JBW, so a lot of white incels still have racial allegiance because they still see themselves as part of a group, a race, they haven't been "exiled" by their own race, like many ethnic races are for being a failure

How can you betray a race which doesn't have any concept of community and solidarity? If anything my race betrayed me.

Caring about your race is so fucking retarded. The foids of your race would spit on your grave because you’re an ugly man. You owe them no fucking allegiance.

I hate my race

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back