Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What sucks in incelosphere most, is lack of unity and cooperation between men of culture to search for waifus and resists normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 41987
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41987

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
As in society, same in incelosphere consist from many uncultured normies, who are just physically uglier that normal normies, but they talking same shit (only with bit misogynistic spice, as result of getting no easy cunt), spreading normie values, and bothering men of culture. And who is real man of culture - he is man who searching for waifu of culture, not just any cunt or any foid for marriage. And as men of culture are hated and oppressed minority not only in soyciety, but in cuckcelosphere too, and as waifus of culture are extremely rare, so man of culture could have more unity and cooperation of searching them, and refusing those disgusting normie values being pushed upon us

Disgusting again to remember my former debil "best friend" who tried to drag me in normie values. While he lived in lithuania (separatist part of Russia), I tried to be patient to his normie ramblings, and still use him for outsidemaxxing, but when debil emigrated to Netherlands - became useless

Females are disgusting, and I want very much them to be forced into prostitution, not so because I personaly want to use them, as have doubts about it, but just tosee them getting rid of rights, and being banged by ugliest oldest fattest and greasiest neckbeards, and without right to say "no"

Overprotective daddies belong in deepest pit of hell, as they are mortal enemies of men of culture, and they are unbeatable final bosses in game with already extreme hard difficulty. Only normies can like overprotective daddies of teen girls, and those daddies are normies too

Need me find cute adorable loli waifu of culture who has daddy of culture, or from dysfunctional family with no daddy

Females disgusting, and so are normies, reject humanity, embrace kemono friends

As in society, same in incelosphere consist from many uncultured normies, who are just physically uglier that normal normies, but they talking same shit (only with bit misogynistic spice, as result of getting no easy cunt), spreading normie values, and bothering men of culture. And who is real man of culture - he is man who searching for waifu of culture, not just any cunt or any foid for marriage. And as men of culture are hated and oppressed minority not only in soyciety, but in cuckcelosphere too, and as waifus of culture are extremely rare, so man of culture could have more unity and cooperation of searching them, and refusing those disgusting normie values being pushed upon us

Disgusting again to remember my former debil "best friend" who tried to drag me in normie values. While he lived in lithuania (separatist part of Russia), I tried to be patient to his normie ramblings, and still use him for outsidemaxxing, but when debil emigrated to Netherlands - became useless

Females are disgusting, and I want very much them to be forced into prostitution, not so because I personaly want to use them, as have doubts about it, but just tosee them getting rid of rights, and being banged by ugliest oldest fattest and greasiest neckbeards, and without right to say "no"

Overprotective daddies belong in deepest pit of hell, as they are mortal enemies of men of culture, and they are unbeatable final bosses in game with already extreme hard difficulty. Only normies can like overprotective daddies of teen girls, and those daddies are normies too

Need me find cute adorable loli waifu of culture who has daddy of culture, or from dysfunctional family with no daddy

Females disgusting, and so are normies, reject humanity, embrace kemono friends
You're a degenerate slob and majority of the forum will never see eye to eye with you when we acknowledge the fact that you had a healthy sex life as a young adult male.

Nobody on here will ever be able to relate with a retard like you

where did he say that?
I have files of indisputable proof. I get tired of having to share it time and time again

Screenshot 20200228 134833 Chrome

Screenshot 20200301 122813 Messenger
Screenshot 20200301 122846 Messenger
20200302 102655
20200312 200453
Screenshot 20200312 200727 Chrome
Screenshot 20200320 005927 Chrome
Screenshot 20200301 123038 Messenger

The absolute state of "failed" normies in 2022

>complains about muh inclusion and unity and gatekeeping
>Turns out to be a larping fakecel who was rightfully excluded and gatekept.

Like clockwork

>complains about muh inclusion and unity and gatekeeping
>Turns out to be a larping fakecel who was rightfully excluded and gatekept.

Like clockwork

lmao Napoleon back here again then banned :lul:

View attachment 599925

Imagine disagreeing with him just to watch him accuse you of being a "failed normie" :feelstastyman:
Lel im guessing he PMd you some old post of mine he dug up, saying something similar?

Eh, maybe im a hypocrite like everyone else. He can pull up all the stupid comments he wants, never gonna find me hugging on a foid though :feelsseriously: if i didnt have an actual medical deformity perhaps there could be an argument im a failed normie, as vague of a term thatis

Lel im guessing he PMd you some old post of mine he dug up, saying something similar?

Nah man

Im talking about when I argued with him over this stuff and he called me a cuck, uncultured etc etc just because I told him that that's not how this world works
Eh, maybe im a hypocrite like everyone else. He can pull up all the stupid comments he wants, never gonna find me hugging on a foid though :feelsseriously:

He's an idiot, and this thread is a daily reminder that scum like him will always try to infiltrate places they dont belong in and that their opinions are worthless.

if i didnt have an actual medical deformity perhaps there could be an argument im a failed normie, as vague of a term thatis

Dude literally lived the normie life, he has no skin for these sort of debates about what inceldom is at it's core.

Nah man

Im talking about when I argued with him over this stuff and he called me a cuck, uncultured etc etc just because I told him that that's not how this world works
Ohh, for some reason i thought you were calling me the tard :feelstastyman:

Years of internalized self-doubt and failed attempts at "putting myself out there" strikes again :feelsrope:

You're a degenerate slob and majority of the forum will never see eye to eye with you when we acknowledge the fact that you had a healthy sex life as a young adult male.