Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you become a Dog like this if it lowered your lifespan to 10-13 years?

Make your choice

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
The Dogpill is Brutal, many of us know the truth about how Dogs like this mog us to hell. If you could become a talking dog that looked like pic related, or equally good looking, if you knew you could take advantage of the Dogpill but your lifespan would be lowered to 10-13 years, would you do it?
DIolzX6

The dog pill is as valid as the sub8 meme

Alaskan malamutes are such Chad dogs

Dogs are retarded faggots

Cope, The Dogpill Destroyed me. I understand if you want to cope with the fact a blackpill as brutal as this exists, but it is over.
Women fucking animals are extreme outliers. There’s always a chad/chadlite around ready to fuck.

Cope, The Dogpill Destroyed me. I understand if you want to cope with the fact a blackpill as brutal as this exists, but it is over.
Why is it that whenever I poke holes through some poorly thought out theory based on basement dweller science, I somehow end up being the one accused of coping

After the dogpill I always want to become a dog. Once I was planning to buy a dog costume with remote controlled mechanical tail. I will bark, shit and piss on the sidewalk near the jogger whores in the early morning so that they can pet me and cuddle, if I could escalate, may be I might be able to lick their pussies too. It's my only way to get treated like a real human being. Just be a fucking dog bro.

the dogpill neutered me

jfl @ the dogpill coping ITT. might need to drop one of my atomic dogpills now

JFL at not dogmaxxing in the 21st century

I would like a short lifespan tbh. Cant deal with this shitty life anymore

But i wouldnt wanna be a dogo. You wouldnt be able to communicate your problems to your master properly

Sad truth is the majority of dogs in the west live better lives than most of the people do.

It’s a win-win situation. 10 years of dogmode life vs 25-30 years of incel hell on earth life.

Why take human guys? Dogs live a life of bliss. All you need is loving family and basic food n water n you have wonderful fulfilled existence as dog

Dog obviously...
Fuck humanity, ignorance is bliss.
Why take human guys? Dogs live a life of bliss. All you need is loving family and basic food n water n you have wonderful fulfilled existence as dog
exactly

The dog receives sympathy and gets treated better than sub-7 males in most cases. No contest that I’d rather have 10-13 years of that over 70+ as a sub-7 male.

Dogs me, jk, I like being a human incel with my copes and not being a cucked animal for human company

As a dog you dont deal with a moody cunt of a wife, you dont pay bills, you dont wageslave, you dont bore yourself and LDAR yourself to death out of misery. There is not much to think about, there is only the blissful curious existence of a pupper.

The only thing you dream about is a loving family who takes care of you. Literally any comfortable middle class home, two parents, two kids, typical family house in suburbia is any dogs dream. Walks to the park, smelling other dogs assholes, not stressing about ANYTHING

As a dog you are too dumb to stress about human issues. You just fuck bitches, eat food and chase your own tail. It is the life of a stupid but cute, lovable little animal, which is far, far more preferable to that of a fucking human with all the goddamn problems of humanity in this disgusting world.

I would become one but only if i knew beforehand it's over and i would be incel for the rest of my life.

Dogpill is legit

As a dog you dont deal with a moody cunt of a wife, you dont pay bills, you dont wageslave, you dont bore yourself and LDAR yourself to death out of misery. There is not much to think about, there is only the blissful curious existence of a pupper.

The only thing you dream about is a loving family who takes care of you. Literally any comfortable middle class home, two parents, two kids, typical family house in suburbia is any dogs dream. Walks to the park, smelling other dogs assholes, not stressing about ANYTHING

As a dog you are too dumb to stress about human issues. You just fuck bitches, eat food and chase your own tail. It is the life of a stupid but cute, lovable little animal, which is far, far more preferable to that of a fucking human with all the goddamn problems of humanity in this disgusting world.

how can SHE resist?

lmfao anyone who wants to be a dog needs to reconsider.
do you really want to probably be 15-20h a day locked in a small cage.
but if u were in a home as a dog it would be pretty sweet, would probably stay human in any case bêcause being a human is just better

I'd rather be human tbh.

jfl at these volcels tbh