Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be willing to f*ck mostly indigenous Latin American prostitutes?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
Would you be willing to f*ck indigenous Latin American prostitutes?

I’ve always liked many Latina/indigenous girls from countries like Peru and Bolivia.

If you had the money, would you try to pay one of those sex worked for sexual pleasure? I’ve thought of doing that as a last resort.

Peruvian women are hot, if you're white and sub5 you could probably go there and you will be treated like a chad. The men are like 5'2, you will easily stick out. And not all Peruvians are indigenous/have that mongoloid look to them.(Chinese immigrants mixed with them) some very rarely have a more European appearance to them, those are extremely hot. Since, they Also tend to be like 4'11 kek. But I have only seen 1 online which looks like that.

not all Peruvians are indigenous/have that mongoloid look to them.(Chinese immigrants mixed with them)
I know. But there are many indigenous girls there, and yes, I’ve heard that their very short in stature.
Peruvian women are hot, if you're white and sub5 you could probably go there and you will be treated like a chad
Yes. Most likely. Although they probably have a blond hair blue eyes white male in mind.

As far as I've seen them those things look HIDEOUS and are almost invariably overweight. Probably wouldn't, but why the fuck not if she's an exception.

Of course I would.

Do you like indigenous girls?
White girls would be my first choice, but I think Latina girls look good too usually. I wouldn’t want most black women though.