Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be happy with an ugly, but loving girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Would you be happy with an ugly, but loving girlfriend?

• Total voters
I can't go below slightly below my looksmatch. My dick needs to react to the foid after all

Even an ugly guy can betabux if he's rich enough.
I'm not sure. Most rich people are at least normies (life is unfair). JFL. Like, what I'm saying is that normies are ready to betabux uglier foids or just fuck them. Betabuxxing is normies' territory, so to speak. Imagine you're an ugly (3/10) girl. You can easily find a chadlite/pretty boy for ONS or even FWB (or drunk Chad), you can find a normie for relationships, you can find a normie betabux (more hard, but still possible). Finally, ofc, you can find an ugly rich dude, but you want him to be very rich, since you, just like any other girl, want Chad ideally, so you want him to be very rich, because otherwise, you'll be too disgusted by his looks. You don't want to admit the fact he's your looksmatch, he's what you really deserve. So, you want him to be at least very rich so that you won't be ashamed to be seen with him in public. Oh, and don't forget about low-tier normies, those are so desperate to find a gf that they're ready for almost anything to get laid and they mog incels.
We shouldn't be jealous about other incels getting hugs and kisses
Those are rather fakecels than incels. If you can get those things (especially kisses), you're not too far from getting laid. JFL.

Last edited:
Not my looksmatch, and i could get better so no

Would you be happy with a loving girlfriend that looked like this?
p9_aboriginal_women.jpg

I wouldn't tbh. Imagine waking up everyday next to a bitch that looks like a cave troll JFL. Having a sub-Becky girlfriend is cope.

No because I wouldnt date a woman like this as it fails one of my two required checks.

1. Be biologically female. :yes:
2. Not be deformed. :no:

It may be that is what they look like by their genetic standards. But by my definition this is a deformed face as it falls below the 2/10 attractiveness threshold therefore I would not date this woman even if she loved me. What is the point of dating a woman if you are literally disgusted by her face and will never find it sexually appealing?

This is a really difficult question but i think i can speak for not just everyone here but all men that they wouldnt even touch them. They are very ugly.

I'm not sure. Most rich people are at least normies (life is unfair). JFL. Like, what I'm saying is that normies are ready to betabux uglier foids or just fuck them. Betabuxxing is normies' territory, so to speak. Imagine you're an ugly (3/10) girl. You can easily find a chadlite/pretty boy for ONS or even FWB (or drunk Chad), you can find a normie for relationships, you can find a normie betabux (more hard, but still possible). Finally, ofc, you can find an ugly rich dude, but you want him to be very rich, since you, just like any other girl, want Chad ideally, so you want him to be very rich, because otherwise, you'll be too disgusted by his looks. You don't want to admit the fact he's your looksmatch, he's what you really deserve. So, you want him to be at least very rich so that you won't be ashamed to be seen with him in public. Oh, and don't forget about low-tier normies, those are so desperate to find a gf that they're ready for almost anything to get laid and they mog incels
I have to point out some normies and low tier normies are not nt and are too broke to betabux, or they are standardcels and refuse to betabux a foid below their looksmatch who rode the cc. I think standardcels who refuse to cuck themselves to get pussy are based.