Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be happy with an ugly, but loving girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Would you be happy with an ugly, but loving girlfriend?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Would you be happy with a loving girlfriend that looked like this?
p9_aboriginal_women.jpg

I wouldn't tbh. Imagine waking up everyday next to a bitch that looks like a cave troll JFL. Having a sub-Becky girlfriend is cope.

At this point, just being loved an accepted by a sentient rock would be a huge improvement :feelsbadman:

Wait I didn’t see the pic I change my mind

If I got an ugly foid of my race though I wouldn’t mind.

volcel if you wouldn't abomaxx

No, she has to be average at least. I’d have to be paid to fuck an ugly and/ or fat foid

Oh goddamn they're ugly. I would want her to be worthy of being posted on my Instagram

No. I want at least my looksmatch.

by that? no. that's not ugly. that's a fucking cave troll

Kek you are in no position to be picky if you are a filthy shitskin.

Nah, imaginary girlfriend maxxing is better than that. I can take ugly but not that ugly.

:what:

I wouldn't tbh. Imagine waking up everyday next to a bitch that looks like a cave troll JFL. Having a sub-Becky girlfriend is cope.
:lul:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:not. I want a white stacy that is valued by everyone :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ugly but loving? Isn’t that what my moms job is?

i have been rejected by worse.

I would be happy with a average looking Becky who was loving. Most foids are average looking Beckie's anyway. Super ugly men and foids are very rare. Most people are average looking.

Nope.

Never.

Though that doesn’t mean I absolutely require a Stacy either.

Just a girl that’s at least halfways decent appearance wise would do just fine.

She’d have to be traditionally feminine which means submissive too and not like all these toxic feminism poisoned cunts out there which is to say the grand majority of women whom are the opposite of submissive as they mistake themselves time and time again for being men which they are not. :feelshehe:

Gross, no reason to be, not ascension at all

I would never date these trashy foids, I'm a truecel, thruogh and thruogh

I want a girl who is minimum average looking

I wouldn't fuck abo, nigger and ugly Dravidian foids:mask::mask:

im ugly so an ugly chick would be my looksmatch

p9_aboriginal_women.jpg

I wouldn’t be happy with a sheboon at all no matter how kind she was

What about having your looksmatch of your race (like, true incels are supposed to be ugly, so she would be ugly too)?

Last edited:
What about having your looksmatch of your race (like, true incels are supposed to be ugly, so she would ugly too)?
You don't have to be ugly to be an incel these days. If you're average looking and not nt, and don't make lots of money, you will also be incel most likely.

If you're average looking and not nt, and don't make lots of money, you will also be incel most likely.
If you're average, then you go for an ugly foid or become a betabux (to date your looksmatch). An incel has no such a privilege. That's why the term "true incel" was created. Though if you think about that, it's kinda absurd: having to create a new term just to differentiate incels from normies who think they're incels too.
I mean, normies suffer too to a degree, but their suffereing can't be compared to what incels have to deal with.
Well. At least in my area, there are local chats full of such "incels" and mostly all of them have had sex for free. But they say there's no difference between them and me, since they're not Chads. I consider that trolling.

Last edited:
p9_aboriginal_women.jpg

With an ugly white,arab,latina or mixed girl?Yes.With an abomination?Of course not.

If you're average, then you go for an ugly foid or become a betabux (to date your looksmatch). An incel has no such a privilege. That's why the term "true incel" was created. Though if you think about that, it's kinda absurd: having to create a new term just to differentiate incels from normies who think they're incels too.
I mean, normies suffer too to a degree, but their suffereing can't be compared to what incels have to deal with.
Well. At least in my area, there are local chats full of such "incels" and mostly all of them have had sex for free. But they say there's no difference between them and me, since they're not Chads. I consider that trolling.
Obviously there's a difference between someone who's 5'1" and 5'8", but they will both struggle to get a foid around their looksmatch. Even an ugly guy can betabux if he's rich enough. We shouldn't be jealous about other incels getting hugs and kisses, while chads and chad lites fuck new girls weekly or monthly.

I would but only if she wants to be with me because she loves me,not because she can't get chadlites.I don't want to jestermaxx.