Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you be an incel or have a totally subhuman ugly girlfriend or wife like this?

Her looksmatch roped in the womb using the umbilical cord.

Yes, because I'm not a volcel LARPer like you.
Says the guy who takes girls out to bars and also had girls sitting on his lap while he had a boner. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Personally I rather remain celibate than bear the responsibilities and liabilities that comes with having an ugly female like this around. Hell, looking at her makes my dick shrink and become extra-flaccid. Get fucked IncelTears soys and whores!
WTF she looks absolutely cute. If I had the option of having a girlfriend looking like her, I would definitely not think twice (assuming she wouldn't be abusive etc.)

WTF she looks absolutely cute. If I had the option of having a girlfriend looking like her, I would definitely not think twice (assuming she wouldn't be abusive etc.)
Over for you because you have no standards.

Over for you because you have no standards.
I do have standards, but admittedly not very high ones in the looks department, but more so in matching personalities etc which you can obviously not see in pictures.

But even in looks, I would not date a woman looking like e.g. Lizzie Velâsquez because she would be too ugly for me and has a genetic defect.

She's not that bad. I'd smash.

looksmatched more or less tbh

Says the guy who takes girls out to bars and also had girls sitting on his lap while he had a boner. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Tales from the Basement.

Gigachad incel

Thank you for the confession. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

She's not that bad