Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you be an incel or have a totally subhuman ugly girlfriend or wife like this?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Personally I rather remain celibate than bear the responsibilities and liabilities that comes with having an ugly female like this around. Hell, looking at her makes my dick shrink and become extra-flaccid. Get fucked IncelTears soys and whores!

I remember being attracted to ugly foids. Now not as much.

She's ugly but not enough to make me a volcel, "bag on the head and do it in the name of fatherland" as we say here

Ugly foids hate me

she's ugly but not THAT ugly lol, definitely have seen way worse

I remember being attracted to ugly foids. Now not as much.
Yeah same here, tons of foids I found attractive were objectively quite ugly.

I don't find her ugly really. She looks average to me. Also, she has a nice body from what I could tell, and her personality would matter as well.

I don't find her ugly really. She looks average to me. Also, she has a nice body from what I could tell, and her personality would matter as well.
this, she's borderline ugly

if i was him I would definitely not have children with her. the children will be bullied and will live a life of inceldom.

View attachment 1112620View attachment 1112621

Personally I rather remain celibate than bear the responsibilities and liabilities that comes with having an ugly female like this around. Hell, looking at her makes my dick shrink and become extra-flaccid. Get fucked IncelTears soys and whores!
I mean yeah she is ugly, but I'd still take her or a foid around her looks level.

I'm just so touch starved, affection starved, and ofc sex starved I would take any ailment for this suffering at this point.
I don't find her ugly really. Also, she has a nice body from what I could tell.
tbh, she's ugly but not deformed ugly.
My looksmatch.
My looksmatch is a pump & dump for Chad & Tyrone.

"bag on the head and do it in the name of fatherland" as we say here
Oh how the roles have reversed. This is exactly what ugly betabuxxing men in England used to say to their wives when they weren't interested in having sex with their ugly betabux husbands.

Tagging resident Anglo Saxon cels @THE TRUE DIGLET @Pancakecel

I don't get it she looks normal and cute to me, if a little short.

Not that ugly. LTB

If she actually likes me and is a positive addition to my life, sure.

That's very hard to find.

She looks a bit old for me (I'm 20) but if she was my age, and if she GENUINELY loved me and cared about me, then sure. Worst case scenario I could always leave her. Best case scenario I get a loving gf

I don't find her ugly. Doesn't matter since she wouldn't even spit on me.

I mean, yeah she's ugly and ethnic, but I wouldn't say she's subhuman tier

Like I said, I'm def not attracted to her because she's way older than me, but if she was 20 then sure I'd give it a try, I don't see how it could be worse than inceldom. I don't ask for a lot, as long as she's nice, loving, not fat, and doesn't have STDs then that's as good as you're going to get in 2024

This is supposed to be ugly? I would kill 10 creepers in Minecraft to be with her.

Oh how the roles have reversed. This is exactly what ugly betabuxxing men in England used to say to their wives when they weren't interested in having sex with their ugly betabux husbands.
View attachment 1112624
Tagging resident Anglo Saxon cels @THE TRUE DIGLET @Pancakecel
Hell nah :fuk:

Here it's said as a joke about foids (btw it's another proof that foids can't have any original thought)

Last edited:
Short noodlewhore = incel factory

She's not even ugly, so yes I would ascend with her.

I deserve better than that so no. I’d rather be incel than fuck that hideous thing.

shes like a 4/10 for me but I tend to rate asians higher.

Do you consider this ugly? Really?
Mtb

I don't find her ugly at all. I'd date her.