Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you attend a private 18-21+ invite only incel meetup?

Would you attend a private invite only incel meetup

• Yes. (If it was within a reasonable distance)

• No. (I dont want to)

• Maybe (Elab in comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I think we could do a private meetup with only trusted established users (invite only)

Would be a good chance to meet fellow users.
You could keep your real name private. No photos allowed. And all that stuff to keep it safe as possible.

I'd be willing to do all the work of finding a location and keeping track of those interested.

We could plan it for March or April or something.

If I feel well and is not too far away. But who am I kidding, my parents will never allow something like that.

If I feel well and is not too far away. But who am I kidding, my parents will never allow something like that.
You would need to be at least 18 because it would likely be in a bar.

Sounds cool in theory but what would probably happen is something like this

“Holy shit you mog me. How are you incel? FAKECEL GTFO!”

I would go, people would see that a white and tall guy wiht a 3/10 face is still a incel no matter what

What if we get crashed by cucktears?
All details would be contained in PMs and nothing would be talked about publically until after.

Well I would argue anyone doing that would be asked to leave.
I would go, people would see that a white and tall guy wiht a 3/10 face is still a incel no matter what
Youd be welcome bro

I would buy vanilla latte for everyone tbh

All details would be contained in PMs and nothing would be talked about publically until after.
Even if they showed up I'd love to beat the soy out of them with a few ogrecels and gymcels.

It turns out there's some cucks on the loose.
Roger that boss. I am calling in a Incel Anti-Cuck team. Stay alert and keep your distance, they are believed to be carrying soy milk.

Roger that boss. I am calling in a Incel Anti-Cuck team. Stay alert and keep your distance, they are believed to be carrying soy milk.
Thanks captain, those soy suckers are all over the place. It's an all out plague.

It's a nice idea. I don't go to bars for long periods at a time because it's not my thing, but if it's to talk with fellow incels who will probably be quiet and introverted like myself that could be passable.

However, I'm not sure it would work. Like probably most of us, I'm doxxphobic, and wouldn't want to take any chances in case word gets out.

It's a nice idea. I don't go to bars for long periods at a time because it's not my thing, but if it's to talk with fellow incels who will probably be quiet and introverted like myself that could be passable.

However, I'm not sure it would work. Like probably most of us, I'm doxxphobic, and wouldn't want to take any chances in case word gets out.
Dont gotts worry about that. You wouldnt be invited.

Only people with a high postcount or a high level of respect within the community.

Of course I would bro

@blickpall @Ryo_Hazuki
Would you guys be interested?

if I'm allowed to "be myself" and it's a "judgement free zone", then I'm in

As long as nothing negative happened and I would pump up age to 19.

God fucking dammit so If I was on the same continent as you guys you wouldn't let me attend because i'm 16?

You would need to be at least 18 because it would likely be in a bar.
That's the law or what? I can go to bars here just fine tbh.

God fucking dammit so If I was on the same continent as you guys you wouldn't let me attend because i'm 16?

That's the law or what? I can go to bars here just fine tbh.
You couldnt sit at the bar. You could be in the bar. But most of the older guys just dont wanna hang out with teenagers. I dont really have an issue with it but yeah

You couldnt sit at the bar. You could be in the bar. But most of the older guys just dont wanna hang out with teenagers. I dont really have an issue with it but yeah
I'm offended. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Tbh I'm not sure if I even look like a teenager, I look like a junkie. A manlet junkie.

I'm offended. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Tbh I'm not sure if I even look like a teenager, I look like a junkie. A manlet junkie.
Like I said. I wouldnt have an issue with it. But most of the guys would.

Like I said. I wouldnt have an issue with it. But most of the guys would.
Not gonna happen anytime soon tbh so I don't care. Would love to meet an incel IRL but not sure on how would that work, considering no one knows I'm one, and there are no incels anywhere near me.

I'm telling you IncelCon would be a disaster

Not gonna happen anytime soon tbh so I don't care. Would love to meet an incel IRL but not sure on how would that work, considering no one knows I'm one, and there are no incels anywhere near me.
I met one guy on here (a fellow autist) it was pretty cool to be able to talk irl about incel problems

View attachment 77344
Were just going to hang out and have fun.

View attachment 77344
Were just going to hang out and have fun.

I met one guy on here (a fellow autist) it was pretty cool to be able to talk irl about incel problems
That's nice. I doubt that will happen to me. My surroundings are :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Really? I never knew that. Well then, guess that's sort of neat
Yeah you need to be 18 to sit at the bar without a parent. Just need to be 21 to drink thus why I'd prefer people over 18 otherwise we would need a booth or table.

Yeah you need to be 18 to sit at the bar without a parent. Just need to be 21 to drink thus why I'd prefer people over 18 otherwise we would need a booth or table.
I turn 19 in a few days. JFL i can't even drink away my inceldom thoughts until a few more years go by

There's way too many volcels and fakecels here tbh

It feels risky considering hoe the whole world is against us

They are incels in denial, so they're awkward in real life. They could never crash a party.
That's true, I'm just taunting them because I know they're pussies.

It feels risky considering hoe the whole world is against us
Thats why its invite only. And location and all info will remain private. Also were not announcing to where were going that were a group of incels. Just gonna be some guys at a bar

only if we do something, sitting in a shitty bar drinking pisswater and sucking each others dicks sounds like a bore.

only if we do something, sitting in a shitty bar drinking pisswater and sucking each others dicks sounds like a bore.
We will likely end up walking around/going somewhere local after we all meet and whatnot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back