Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you attend a private 18-21+ invite only incel meetup?

Would you attend a private invite only incel meetup

• Yes. (If it was within a reasonable distance)

• No. (I dont want to)

• Maybe (Elab in comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd probably bitch out because I'm too shy, but I'd be curious to observe such a sperg-a-sperg.

A couple of times I've met some guys from some sort of incel forum of my country, shortly after meeting we were standing there in the middle of a crowded square pulling back our hair to show each other our norwooding hairlines. Must have looked like retards I guess.

Yes, I would.

But, you're living in the USA, too far.

Established users with decent post counts only.
Get your post count up loser

I might be a loser but at least I'm not suicidal. The moment you do that, you've let the assholes of the world win AND at the risk of being selfish, that is absolutely unacceptable.

if only I had the Infinity Gauntlet.....

I can come if it is located in Europe

I would be interested. What would be even better is a local group to meet time to time. Such as Northern Europe.

19C471FB 574A 4D38 8A3F 03874EFE1BE4
AA587E91 BB1B 4AE0 A735 A488EFBC9FB8

Central Western Europe/Central Eastern Europe/Northern Europe would be fine for me.

Good job, FBI

Wouldn't be willing to travel outside my state so prob wouldnt make it

i'm nobody on this website, I don't even speak proper english, i'm not in usa, but even with all the conditons I would probably not accept to do a meetup, don't know it's probably gonna be really akward, I don't have any thing to say, I would act like an idiot and would just ridiculise myself I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back