Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with this homeless stemfoid?

Ascension?

• Total voters
lennox

lennox

Ticking time bomb
★★★★
She works a job and lives out of her car, and she survives on free work meals. She seems to sleep in random places. Sounds comfy.
I don't know why she wouldn't stay at my place. If I drove around the peninsula I'd bet I'd find her some night. Do you remember the bed intruder?

Last edited:
would. volcel if no

Gigavolcel if you wouldn't

for me chink bitches are so ugly besides maybe 1% but yeah still would cant be too picky

a non fatty with a pussy wtf do you think

Isn't this a dream for any of us? I'd ascend with her if she somehow wasn't used up.

ugghhhh am I a heckin volcel if I don't racemix

She works a job and lives out of her car, and she survives on free work meals. She seems to sleep in random places. Sounds comfy.
I don't know why she wouldn't stay at my place. If I drove around the peninsula I'd bet I'd find her some night. Do you remember the bed intruder?

Wow, she is extremely hot. STEM is a bonus, intelligence is genetic and intelligent toilets make intelligent children (under normal circumstances, abnormal = lack of oxygen at birth, for example).

for me chink bitches are so ugly besides maybe 1% but yeah still would cant be too picky

I have the opposite, to me they're all hot except for a small minority.

me so hony me so hony love you long time long time
sucky sucky ten dola

To long. Stopped after 1 minute. I decide: Yes. She can't sleep from the loud noise of the rain, and doesn't think about getting earplugs. stupid = good.

“I can fix her” but unironically

For foid life is so easy that she chose to be homeless jfl.

Watched half of it. I think she's being homeless on purpose as a challenge, fucking tree swinging jungle gook

Isn't this a dream for any of us? I'd ascend with her if she somehow wasn't used up.
She’s obviously mental though. How else would you describe someone attention whoring their struggles on loneliness and excessive spending?

She’s obviously mental though. How else would you describe someone attention whoring their struggles on loneliness and excessive spending?
I didn't watch the video. She's also a "woman in tech". That alone is a problem. I didn't say she was ideal.

Last edited:
I would, no questions about it
Volcel if you wouldn't with her
I get to ascend and plus I also use her to get connections in the tech industry:feelsthink::feelsthink: