Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you amputate your penis for 5 million?

PVCoping

PVCoping

LowIQHighInhibcel
-
I would for sure. I would invest some that shit. and LDAR

Edit: I have reconsidered and I would say no. Considering the low cost of LDAR, I could probably at worse wage slave enough $ to LDAR reasonably comfortably. although I could bypass all that by chopping my nuts off, the imagery of it terrifies me because i am a big pussy

Last edited:
This
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Bro......................

Who gives me 5m for seeing my Dick cut?

OP is gonna be banned soon for his threads.

Why would you keep your dick bru? so you can musterbate and support degeneracy?

Why would you keep your dick bru? so you can musterbate and support degeneracy?
How do you support degeneracy when you torrent it? Checkmate.

Yeas sure. I have no use of it.

I'm so ugly that I would chop my dick off for $5,000,000 because I cannot live with this fucking face, nobody can see an amputated dick scar but everyone can see your face. With that money, I would be able to surgerymaxx and even get a dick transplant.

How do you support degeneracy when you torrent it? Checkmate.
That's true, but I would not feel clean afterwards knowing, I gave into the impulses that were denied to me. by the people who are actively promoting a culture that lead to me getting denied.

not worth not being able to cooom

Better off dead than having no penis

Bait tranny thread

MODS :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

if it didn't hurt maybe. Idk. I would never use it but it's also my FUCKING PENIS

Obviously you pussy niggas think about trannying. That shit don never cross my mind. Nigg Im broke as fuck even if i wanted to

Trade in something I cannot use for something I can? Sure, why not.

Do I start peeing from my ass?

Wouldn't do it. The thought makes me sick tbh

Dunno what I'd to with 5mil tbh. Probably stuff it into mutual funds. I'm okay with the money I have, so probably not.

Of course not. I wouldn't do anything of the kind for any money.

No, my penis is the only friend I have.

I didn’t know there was a “become a eunuch, get 5 million dollars” award anywhere out there. Lol. I bet Dorian Thorn would be proud tho.
No, my penis is the only friend I have.
And my right hand.

No god fucking dammmit i am ALREADY FUCKING CURCUMCISED.

maybe. hard to say. it's worth it form logical point but going to bathroom will never be the same again.
if it was castration, I would do it in heartbeat

That's true, but I would not feel clean afterwards knowing, I gave into the impulses that were denied to me. by the people who are actively promoting a culture that lead to me getting denied.
Well, yeah. But, they expect to get paid for it. So, taking that away from them is absolutely ideal. Not only did they defile themselves for a small sum of money, they also didn't get any additional money from viewers whom torrented it, robbing them of their cash, essentially. :)

Chop dick off for 5mill then spend some of that money to get a dick transplant to get it back

No, fapping is my only cope left.