Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you accept an arranged marriage with a virgin 8/10 islamic cutie?

Would you accept an arranged marriage with a virgin 8/10 islamic cutie?

• Total voters
BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
This is pretty much my final last resort option and my fam found some cute islamic girls back home that are keen on marrying me but i'm not sure if it's a good idea. When i went overseas to meet some of them they seemed really nice and obedient, pretty much just cook, clean and take care of the household from what i saw it seemed like a trad dream.

It's either this or inceldom and vidya for the rest of my life. So would you cels go with it or is it too risky?

Gosh no no NO this is beyond terrible. Muslim foids from conservative places, when they move to the west they are far more radical feminists than even cumskin whores.

Don't do this mistake

Brag, ban that asshole!

of course you should marry them.

Yes, because if she cheats she will be stoned to death, she isn't going to do it. Go for it bro!

Gosh no no NO this is beyond terrible. Muslim foids from conservative places, when they move to the west they are far more radical feminists than even cumskin whores.

Don't do this mistake
This if u want to get married do it with western Muslim women who were actually raised in the west like you

This shit is only possible in a muslim country in the west she gonna whoremaxxx without delay good luck with her :feelsaww:

This shit is only possible in a muslim country in the west she gonna whoremaxxx without delay good luck with her :feelsaww:

Possibly but it takes 3.5-4 years for her to get residency here so if she whores around before that she gets sent back home and humiliated or disowned by her family.

Fuck this is a tough decision, only reason i'm considering this is because the loneliness and depression is becoming tough to deal with lately.

I would of course

I would ascend with a muslim foid. If She was Bosnian or Albanian.

Obviously the reasonable answer is YES, being a "betabux" of an wife that does basic homely tasks for you while satisfaying you sexually and fetishistically seems great and the Ideal, not beta at all

Don't do this mistake
:yes:. I would only do this if the foid is far richer than me so I can reverse leech

Of course.Your parents are based.

You islam copers don’t know the ground reality.

Few days back an Ayesha ( Islamic becky) committed suicide because her father wanted to get her married to someone else.

She started dating a guy from 7 th grade when she was 13 and to top it all off she wore niqab the whole four years of college. None of her classmates knew what she looked like.

Still hanged herself when her father wanted to marry her off to some islamcoper and not to her Abdullah.

So seethe mofos. awalt.

Pic of that girl.
image-188953.jpg

Do it but either go to her country or keep her in a remote home where she won't have much unsupervised contact with western degeneracy. Also, make her wear the niqab.

Do it but either go to her country or keep her in a remote home where she won't have much unsupervised contact with western degeneracy. Also, make her wear the niqab.
keep coping and see above.

The votes are shit. Don't do it, she will cuck you before you have any idea what is happening, and before you know it you will be paying half of your salary being cucked by cumskin Chads and bulls

Any girl can be a Muslim. Here in England loads of teenager white girls revert to islam and marry a Muslim

Get married in the islamic country then come back, stay close to family and make sure you keep her in line