Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would u want kids (If you could)

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
I feel like I want kids and others do because lets be real almost all of us have shitty ones that abondend us because we think we can do it better?

Yes and i will specifically try to land a tall wife so my son doesnt go through what i went through

My genes are too subhuman. I would want them to be passed onto my offspring because that will only bring suffering.

Yes with a foid who mogs me

Only if the kid was guaranteed to have a good life.

My genes are too subhuman. I would want them to be passed onto my offspring because that will only bring suffering.

No, never. I never felt the desire to have offspring in the slightest. Whatever my autism is it also eradicated that part of human neurological state besides being unable to be romantic or recognize body language.

Yes and i will specifically try to land a tall wife so my son doesnt go through what i went through
That sounds good in theory but then by 13 years old your son will mog you, he may even start beating you up

That sounds good in theory but then by 13 years old your son will mog you, he may even start beating you up
no mate if you raise your kids right they will respect you.

But i cant teach him to respect me or anyone for that matter if hes not happy with his body/looks

Only if the kid was guaranteed to have a good life.
The best guarantee of that is to adopt a healthy baby. There's a chance your own child could have a severe genetic disease, which is far worse than having no child at all.

no mate if you raise your kids right they will respect you.

But i cant teach him to respect me or anyone for that matter if hes not happy with his body/looks
Kinda bluepilled tbh. Our children will be raised by the A.I and their degenerate friends. Look at our society right now, you literally have females starting a OF while their fathers are priests. It's truly ovER

The best guarantee of that is to adopt a healthy baby. There's a chance your own child could have a severe genetic disease, which is far worse than having no child at all.
Yeah, many illnesses run in my family. Realistically I would never have a child because he would be ugly poor manlet with trash genetics.

I want a normal life. Work a decent job, get a girlfriend, buy a house, marry, have kids, raise them good, retire and travel the world, die

Yes but I hate my life and if I can't get through mine than why should I bring others in to it? I also have a stupid unpronounceable last name that I definitely don't want passed on

Yes but I hate my life and if I can't get through mine than why should I bring others in to it? I also have a stupid unpronounceable last name that I definitely don't want passed on
True if I have em I'm moving out and Tedmaxxing and living off the land no phones and shit till they come of age and always give them love

How To Dress A Tall Curvy Body | Long Tall Sally
:owo:
would bang

I would with a 6ft Stacy

Call me selfish but yes. I want a big family too

Yes, it was always my desire to have a big, happy family. One where we could do all those cool things on TV like fishing and making my children join the Scouts.

These days though I would prefer to have a daughter, as life for boys/men is much harder than ever before, and only getting worse, while a woman has an easy life on tutorial mode if she has a good education on morals and decency.

Yes, but that's even assuming that I could convince someone to carry my children

I know a htn manletcel who is 5,6 with a 5,11 wife. His wife is below average in face and is overweight and he is jacked and attractive facially so it balances out. Unfortunately his face is aging from roids tho. He really should've stayed natural since he could've gotten to the point he is at now without roids. This is why roidmaxxing is so bad since it ages your face which is more important than lifting.

No because my genes are shit and I don't want my son to suffer like I'm doing right now.

Thanks Mom & Dad for these subhuman genes.

Yeah :feelsbadman:
Call me selfish but yes. I want a big family too

Yes, it was always my desire to have a big, happy family. One where we could do all those cool things on TV like fishing and making my children join the Scouts.

These days though I would prefer to have a daughter, as life for boys/men is much harder than ever before, and only getting worse, while a woman has an easy life on tutorial mode if she has a good education on morals and decency.

nothing selfish about wanting a family, only faggot :soy:'s don't want to reproduce

Yes, but that's even assuming that I could convince someone to carry my children

@EnglishCel

I wanted to have kids at a young age just like everyone else in my family. Now I'm the age of my dad when he had his firstborn. I'm the oldest one in my family with no kids . I just wanted kids close to my age and a bitch toilet as young as me

I feel like I want kids and others do because lets be real almost all of us have shitty ones that abondend us because we think we can do it better?
no i am not an asshole, why would i pass on subhuman genes. that would make me no better than the landwhale foids on tinder. if anything we should be teachers not parents

I know a htn manletcel who is 5,6 with a 5,11 wife. His wife is below average in face and is overweight and he is jacked and attractive facially so it balances out. Unfortunately his face is aging from roids tho. He really should've stayed natural since he could've gotten to the point he is at now without roids. This is why roidmaxxing is so bad since it ages your face which is more important than lifting.
Yeah ill never do roids. Protein and creatine supplements are enough

i do with a tall wife ideally

You coud ask about sending me on a space misson. It's the same level of being unrealistic

Yeah ill never do roids. Protein and creatine supplements are enough
Creatine is bad for you. It's synthetic and made in China. Your body treats synthetic garbage as a toxin. Also whey protein has a bunch if goyslio ingredients. Just eat meat and you'll get your protein and creatine