Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would u rather be incel or a Chad with a forehead tattoo that says "HIV+"

Like the topic title says

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Like you are Chad and you don't actually have HIV but you have a forehead tattoo that says that

Would you prefer that or be incel

Just tell women that it's a joke tattoo. Problem solved. Even if they don't trust you a quick HIV test would prove your innocence. The only real problem would be being stared by people in public but I would just grow out my hair or wear hats to hide it

Chad can get away with being actually HIV+

Like you are Chad and you don't actually have HIV but you have a forehead tattoo that says that

chad since i can just get the tattoo covered

Who is the retard who voted for inkler

Curse be upon you!
Death be upon you!
You'll see tragedy very soon!
मेरे पेनिस्लासस ने आपके ऊपर हमला किया

Obviously chad and just cover up the tattoo

You can just cover up the tattoo.

And if you couldn't, just say it's a joke tattoo or that you got it because you lost a drunken bet.

You could have a giant swastika tattooed to your head, it still wouldn't matter if you're a chad.

just use a headband and say it's a joke theory

in a heartbeat

Chad because I can always wear a cap or someshit or I can modify the tattoo from HIV to cHIValry and slay 10× pussy because of the radiant personality emitting from my forehead

I can modify the tattoo from HIV to cHIValry and slay 10× pussy because of the radiant personality emitting from my forehead
:feelsthink:

first one and wear headband

It's better to be a chad with hiv than an inkler

Ya I remember in the Chadfishing experiments they had a Chad with HIV on the profile, and sent the girls on the first stream of messages from them that they were HIV positive.

The girls said its ok.