Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would u rather be incel for life or fall in love and get heart broken?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Would you rather be forever incel, or would you rather find that one girl who likes u for ur personality, u fall in love then she breaks ur heart and your single for the rest of your life. Do you value the experience? Me personally I’d rather have nothing at all than have something then it disappears

What's that saying.... Its better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all.

Love to at least experience it

Option 2, then at least I'd have memories to look back on and know I was desirable once.

I've fallen in love many times before and got heartbroken every time. I am immune to pain fam.

The end result is me roping either way

I’d rather fall in love and get heartbroken because that means I could at least have a relationship and have some experiences. I haven’t had any experiences in 25 years

If you got sex out of it then the second option wins everytime, yeah it ends badly but at least you'd have good memories along with the bad ones as opposed to having nothing at all.

I have been broken many times. I’ll take the experience one. At least I know the experience and I am used to being rejected.

Are you a foid in disguise? Did you get dumbed by Chad and is projecting that your suffering is greater than that of Inceldom!?
Inline image preview

If I am informed of both potential outcomes - that I will either never be in a loving relationship with someone, or that I will have a relationship but it will end and then I will never have another after that, then I will choose the former.

The problem is that we don't know what the future holds, even if we have a pretty good idea and can extrapolate from existing evidence. In that case, I would rather have loved and lost, because as others have said here, that means that there may be a chance for me in the future. Never finding love, but continuing to hope/think that it may be in your future, is too much to bear. That's why the blackpill has saved me a lot more heartache than it has caused.

that one girl who likes u for ur personality
My diagnosis reveal that you 're lacking the crucial vitamin R (Reality) in your system. No girl will ever like you for your pErSoNALitY. I advice you start taking black pill twice a day with an additional supplement of LMS theory doses. Get well soon.
JFL at the optimistic GIGA Copers in this thread. Don't any of you still get it ???.... just like Good looking curries Love doesn't exist. Its only chemical reaction which we get when we see a non-deformed foid. And what foids get when they see a high genetic specimen Chad.

Last edited: