Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would u go to this world?

Titoe

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Let's say for an experiment.

Would u swap places with ur otherworld self. In a world where no foids exist naturally, instead foids are spawned in by men as wives. No foid can ever be born naturally. [UWSL]This means no one will have sisters/cousins/mothers. Only male children are born in clome vats.[/UWSL]

Waifu Foids are magically 3d printed in via a waifu selector government service.

So u can choose a waifu but no kids/natural women will exist.

Would u take deAl?

@To koniec @wereqryan @Zer0/∞ @Animecel2D @Dregster666 @Caesercel

I would like to be a chad in this world but i'm not so i choose the fake world

Sounds boring I want to hunt foids

I would much rather prefer a world of nothing, like that of dreamless sleep.

Sewer tier thread

I would like to be a chad in this world but i'm not so i choose the fake world
True imo I'd rather be a virgin Chad rather than an incel body who can get any foid.
Sewer tier thread
Cope this thread is a million times more valuable than your shit threads. You featherless fucking bipedal chicken!

It's too easy at that point so nah.

That's kinda what Islamic heaven is described as with the 72 virgins (houris) that appear whenever you want. Also reminds me of a twilight zone episode, a good place to visit, where the guy gets whatever he wants (foids, money, cars) for all of eternity. I never found them appealing.

Last edited:
I'd rather control all women and rewire their nature via consciousness reset and make their hormones not responsible for their personality. Actually making them not bio organic robots and someone better

Just go to heaven theory.