Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would this guy be considered an incel?

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★
Screen Shot 2018 03 18 at 45351 PM

If you're a weeb you probably know who this guy is. Forneverworld is probably one of the most ugliest niggas ive seen on youtube, especially his older videos from 5-7 years ago. This guy managed to get multiple girlfriends and even have a child, however he has a lot of clout and money so its obvious why any femoid would want him.

i remember watching his review vids lmao long time ago. He isnt incel he has had a gf and now has status . Also fatcel = volcel

Yeah he's a legit 1.5/10. You even posted a good pic of him, he looks worse than this.

Fornever is that nigga. And he has a daughter so no not incel

Fornever is that nigga. And he has a daughter so no not incel
Do you think he would be an incel without the status he currently has? Thats what i meant to ask lol, i obviously know he isnt an incel lul.

Literal trolls turn women on more than us. It's over.

fat guys = potential normie.

cant tell what his bone structure is under that fat.

also like you said he probably got girls because of money.

Do you think he would be an incel without the status he currently has? Thats what i meant to ask lol, i obviously know he isnt an incel lul.
if you look at his old videos from 2015 this dude is legit truecel. Gotta say though he did improve his looks overtime.

if you look at his old videos from 2015 this dude is legit truecel. Gotta say though he did improve his looks overtime.
Before he fixed his teeth he looked like a real truecel, but yea i agree he definitely improved his looks overtime but hes still ugly asf.

Incel. Just needed to look at the pic for half a second to know.

I have no idea how this even works

he is moneymaxxed because of his career. even fucking DSP had multiple GFs one of which was a teen.

View attachment 4632

If you're a weeb you probably know who this guy is. Forneverworld is probably one of the most ugliest niggas ive seen on youtube, especially his older videos from 5-7 years ago. This guy managed to get multiple girlfriends and even have a child, however he has a lot of clout and money so its obvious why any femoid would want him.
@rafaelvicuna3 looxmatch

Mogs me hard tbh

He's absolutely incel material. So is Boogie2889. Status, certain amount of luck, and ulterior motives drove women to them (usually a cash grab).

You have to remember there are plenty of women out there whose goal is to simply get knocked up and fleece money out of guys for child support and alimony. One of my cousins (who's not the sharpest tools in the shed) worked for McDonalds his whole life. Got married to this girl who you could tell just wasnt really into him. They had a few kids. And boom, she leaves him. She goes on welfare then goes after him for child support and alimony. The courts literally gave her HALF of his earnings. The dude makes fucking barely over minimum wage. His life is fucked beyond belief because of it. He can't even claim bankruptcy to save himself (because it wouldn't be counted in the child support or alimony payments).

He's what we could call a truecel, still mogs me though.

Another monument of JBF or Just Be First theory

incredibly strong and underated theory

Looks
MONEY
STATUS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6