Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would the military get the same amount of respect for protecting the country if they were overall uglies instead of chads?

• Thread starter FIVETHREEBALDCEL
  • Start date
FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
I have noticed that people have a lot of respect for the military though all of it is real some show respect just to fit in with other normies when in reality they don't give a shit many might be hugely influenced by the Chad halo, and then comes the respect for genuine sacrifice. So if the militants were incels tier in looks would they receive similiar respect?

no one cares about vets lel cope on

no one cares about vets lel cope on
Just like most people don't give a shit about old veterans, maybe the respect they receive has a lot to do with looks

Of course not. no one cares about death of a ugly man

The military is full of uglies

Lol that's a huge cope

It's true. Idk about US/Europe but in my country it's true

When I went to the recruitment office all men I saw were ugly. When I went to my city military garrison (idk if that's the correct name) most men I saw were ugly. When sometimes I see them training on the beach most are ugly. Bulked up, sure, but most were between ugly and average.

I have noticed that people have a lot of respect for the military though all of it is real some show respect just to fit in with other normies when in reality they don't give a shit many might be hugely influenced by the Chad halo, and then comes the respect for genuine sacrifice. So if the militants were incels tier in looks would they receive similiar respect?
they have guns, and most of them are gymmaxxed and tall, so yes, they could be ugly as sin

No, not even close.

No bro uglies are used as cannon fodder

Lol that's a huge cope

Nah, he is correct. There are plenty of uggos in the military. The Chad thing to do these days is to not join the military anyway. A lot of people who enlist are either betabux who need to pay for their ugly wife, or borderline incels who aint got nothing else going for them.

It's just braindead normcuck virtue signalling as always.