Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would my face become chubby if I gain 30 pounds ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Would I have a chubby face when If I bloatmaxed and gained 30lbs or it would my face still look normal since I’d technically be at a healthy weight but I been skinny for so long that that’s all my body has ever known I never been overweight or had a BMI higher than
19 or 20 if I gained 30lbs my bmi would be 24

Last edited:
Ignore

No shit sherlock that's why I told you to workout and bulk then cut. Or lean bulk.

Would I have a chubby face when If I bloatmaxed and gained 30lbs or it would my face still look normal since I’d technically be at a healthy weight but I been skinny for so long that that’s all my body has ever known I never been overweight or had a BMI higher than
19 or 20 if I gained 30lbs my bmi would be 24
Can't stand people like you who had a normal weight their whole lives. I was skinny until my family kept picking on me for being skinny.

19 or 20 if I gained 30lbs my bmi would be 23 to 24
Can't stand people like you who had a normal weight their whole lives. I was skinny until my family kept picking on me for being skinny.
I was never a normal weight I been a stick figure my whole life

Yeah cuz you barely eat faggot.
I don’t barely eat I know people that eat less than I do and they have no issue gaining weight I been underweight my whole life because of my genetics and my metabolism

I don’t barely eat I know people that eat less than I do and they have no issue gaining weight I been underweight my whole life because of my genetics and my metabolism
Shut up. You can eat peanut butter milkshakes and eat plates full of soul food like mashed potato's, macaroni, meat, vegies, beans, and bread and gain a shit ton of weight.

Shut up. You can eat peanut butter milkshakes and eat plates full of soul food like mashed potato's, macaroni, meat, vegies, beans, and bread and gain a shit ton of weight.
I’ll gain 5 pounds a year 10 if I’m lucky

Shut up whiner
It’s the truth I been gaining an average of 3 pounds a year each year I’m 3 pounds heavier than I was the previous year it’s gonna take me almost a decade to 30lbs at this rate

It’s the truth I been gaining an average of 3 pounds a year each year I’m 3 pounds heavier than I was the previous year it’s gonna take me almost a decade to 30lbs at this rate
Because you don't eat enough to break your metabolism and slow it down bitch

Tbh when I was around 175-180 pounds I had a serious fat face. And I'm like 5'11. So it depends on your genes, I guess.

I remember clearly I was looking at older photos of myself, and I thought one particular selfie was taken after wisdom tooth removal because I looked like a chipmunk. Turns out it wasn't lmao. And my BMI was like 26 maybe, so not really overweight.

You say that like you’ve seen what I eat in a day I eat more than some overweight people eat
Yeah I was the same as you. YOU HAVE TO KEEP EATING MORE AND MORE, and eat junk and barely drink water.

Not if you start at skinny, no.