Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would most of us have found a looksmatch if we were living in the 70s or early 80s?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Or were levels of foid hyper gamy already bad 40 years ago?

@FrustratedWhiteMale
I am 5'6 with 4 inch dick, autism, social anxiety, and i'm fat.
so probably not tbh
i am also friendless KHHV NEET

Judging by my parents, there was still hope.

I'd be incel in any decade

this was before tinder and social media so id say a lot less of us here would be incel

Very likely would have indeed.
Personality was unironically a thing back then

theres no time machine for ur looxmatch :feelsbadman:

It doesnt matter wherever i am inel

Not if we were bluepilled.
But if we redpilled and gymmaxxed, fashionmaxxed and "made ourselves worthy of dating, then yes.". We might've even gotten a few levels above our looksmatch. Thought I doubt anything above and 8/10 would've stayed with us.

Likely. Successful marriage? Not likely.

Depends on the location too

there were more short people and with my height i'd be like a 6'3 guy in my times

I don't think i would be doing much better lul

Your best shot at getting married right after high school would be in the 1950s, but it would come with a price -- you'd get a dead bedroom once your first child was born and good chances are you'd be getting divorce raped in the 1970/80s. If you came of age in the 1960/70s you would probably have slept around even as a sub8 with runaway jb's from broken homes on acid festivals, but only if you'd be down for the cause, you dig? In the 1980s the moment Chapman killed cutecel Lennon territories start changing in favor of extreme fitness and traditional Chad aesthetics become prioritized again, unless you had abs like Rocky -- you'd be judged, most probably end up mortified at a frat party like the last american virgin you were.