Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We have it worse than starving children in Africa

No one cares for starving african children and humanitarian organisations do ''help'' them only for profits

Also you don't how fucked up is starving in general
Nobody is starving in Africa, they're getting enough food and white women's pussy juice to survive for a millenium, ask any nigger in Poland, he probably stinks of pussy

Nobody is starving in Africa, they're getting enough food and white women's pussy juice to survive for a millenium, ask any nigger in Poland, he probably stinks of pussy
Im talking about niggers living in Africa

Really low IQ take.

Starving African child = insufficient protein for height = one of us if he makes it to adulthood.

At least I knew happiness as a child.

Really low IQ take.

Starving African child = insufficient protein for height = one of us if he makes it to adulthood.

Hunger will kill you after a time, meanwhile sexlessness is a lifelong condition, it slowly but surely kills you mentally and psychologically, without physically killing you

Hunger will kill you after a time, meanwhile sexlessness is a lifelong condition, it slowly but surely kills you mentally and psychologically, without physically killing you
But at least (most of us) had happy childhoods. Excluding a spell where I was badly bullied, my childhood was great. A starving African child doesn't even get that.

You’ve seen my face. Theres no fucking way you’re less than a 0.001/10.
Now you’re getting me very curious what your face looks like. Any chance you could DM me a pic of it as well? I’ve seen like 6-7 face reveals so far and I’m curious how yours compares. 2 of them I saw were absolute truecels

Like i said before, starvation will eventually lead to your death within a few months. meanwhile you are forced to accept sexlessness for the rest of your life
If it’s that bad you can just kill yourself. Doesn’t have to be a lifelong condition if you don’t want it to be. Although I do get your point. It is hard to kill yourself, and sexlessness will take years off your life, but it’s still a long road of suffering assuming you don’t rope

But at least (most of us) had happy childhoods. Excluding a spell where I was badly bullied, my childhood was great. A starving African child doesn't even get that.
Agreed. My childhood was decent up to 5th grade. After that, I was excluded more and bullied some, but adolescence is when things started to get far worse

Are we in the same forum ? Most users here, including me had little to no friends, were bullied and had unloving parents

Yeah it's an empty platitude to place starving as the epitome of suffering. It's a different kind of suffering. It might sound bold to say, but it's true. Normies use this example strictly because of the shock value, it's supposed to provoke an emotional, guilt tripping response to disarm you and completely bury your complaints.
My family always trys using this shit on me any time I complain about my life
They expect it to completely disarm you but honestly I don’t care
I dont wish death on the africans but honestly why tf should I even care in the first place

I dont know these people and I never will
We pretty much dont even live in the same world
The difference between our lives is like the difference between the life of the average man and the average woman
I doubt the africans would even care or give sympathy to me If they were told about my life situation they would probably find it funny

In the west we might have our needs met when it comes to living in a healthy way
but if you are an incel with bad genes your social needs will never truly be met we might not be physically starving but we are socially starving and being starved of any reason to live
It might sound stuck up for someone “privileged “ like me to say it but I dont care
Its genuinely painful to live like this
even If we are technically “privileged “ in the way we live in the west

Obviously the physical feeling of starving will be way worse
they will be in pain constantly all they will think about is food
just like all we think about is how we are being socially excluded and left to die
The only difference is if they can survive and get food somehow they can go back to living normal lives while we were born just to be social outcasts and watch as everyone else lives better lives then us

Its like starving and looking through the window of a mansion while a rich family eats an entire feast

I hate when people say we are privileged because we aren’t in absolute poverty or some shit
Living like this is literally the bare fucking minimum everyone should get to live like this
There are mfs out there who are rich good looking and successful yet somehow we are privileged because we live normally :feelskek:

Last edited:
Really low IQ take.

If they are all starved and then somehow survive long enough to grow up they will all be shorter then they would have been so it wont make any difference really

As long as they stay in their area and dont go to any wealthier areas where they will be mogged it will be fine

When it comes to our suffering, normfags like to downplay and belittle it and tell us that there are always people who have it worse (gaslighting) and often use the starving children in Africa as example. The thing is, starving African children have it better than us. We are the bottom of society, everyone hates us and no one cares about our struggling, meanwhile there are hundreds, if not thousands of organisation that focus on helping African children with food, water, money and infrastructure. Most people feel bad for them and want to do something to reduce the suffering and make their life more worth living, meanwhile we get gaslit, insulted, humiliate and dehumanized at any chance given simply for existing.
Maybe they have it worse then us but even then when this gaslighting example is used they have to compare us to people in poorer countries instead of the ones we live in because If you compare us to people who actually live in the west we have way worse lives then the average person and have the right to complain and they know that so they have to pull this shit out of their ass to try and have something to use against you

If your genes are bad it will effect everything in life
From your job/economic status to your social life it will fuck up everything and your overall life quality will be shit

But they hate to hear us complain because it ruins their delusion of living in a just world and they have no sympathy for us to begin with so they try to gaslight us into shutting up

Maybe they have it worse then us but even then when this gaslighting example is used they have to compare us to people in poorer countries instead of the ones we live in because If you compare us to people who actually live in the west we have way worse lives then the average person and have the right to complain and they know that so they have to pull this shit out of their ass to try and have something to use against you

If your genes are bad it will effect everything in life
From your job/economic status to your social life it will fuck up everything and your overall life quality will be shit

But they hate to hear us complain because it ruins their delusion of living in a just world and they have no sympathy for us to begin with so they try to gaslight us into shutting up
pretty much this

We just have to appear as pathetic as possible to awaken the maternal instinct. Sad videos could be made of us sitting in front of the computer, desperate and drunk, and unmotivatedly jerking off. Of course, we also have to have a few flies crawling around on our faces like nigger vids from africa, but that should be easy to achieve given our poor personal hygiene.
:feelskek:

You know it’s so fucking cringe when In the charity adverts they cherry pick the most emotional photos and videos that are probably crafted (lol) for Normies. It’s supposed to make the viewer feel bad but I fucking don’t. It’s manipulative in and of itself. Most charities are scams. It just feeds into the “poor” peoples degenerate sex haver lifestyles. This just proves my theory that most normies are foidbrained and mostly listen to their emotions without actually thinking deeply.
normshits that donate to charities are next level retarded. they're lucky if 5% of it makes it to whatever soycuck "cause" they are supporting. rest is eaten up by gubmint, charity administration, bills, rent, banking, travel, advertisements and fuck knows what else :feelskek:

No one cares for starving african children and humanitarian organisations do ''help'' them only for profits

Also you don't how fucked up is starving in general
Teach the african minions to not fuck recklessly oh wait.. these well endowed animals are Literally nigger brain.. you might need to hold relaxing for a moment.

Lord Of The Rings Mm GIF by Amazon Prime Video

When it comes to our suffering, normfags like to downplay and belittle it and tell us that there are always people who have it worse (gaslighting) and often use the starving children in Africa as example. The thing is, starving African children have it better than us. We are the bottom of society, everyone hates us and no one cares about our struggling, meanwhile there are hundreds, if not thousands of organisation that focus on helping African children with food, water, money and infrastructure. Most people feel bad for them and want to do something to reduce the suffering and make their life more worth living, meanwhile we get gaslit, insulted, humiliate and dehumanized at any chance given simply for existing.
absolutely agree, at least the african people have some sense of community, belonging and a purpose.

Yeah imagine, a starving African kid, but his African friends and fellows are stuffing their faces and having the best life, as they starve.
That's kind of what we go through, we watch other people enjoy love and live their best life, as we are starved of love and joy.
Those mud people suffer because of sex. And sex alone.

The solution is to never relax your Donations people!!

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Dumb niggers

"Kill the farmer!"

Then wonder,
Why they're starving...

If they are all starved and then somehow survive long enough to grow up they will all be shorter then they would have been so it wont make any difference really

As long as they stay in their area and dont go to any wealthier areas where they will be mogged it will be fine
Until their country opens up for sex tourism and they get cucked (won't happen to Africans but it happened to Thai/Filipino men).