Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We have it worse than starving children in Africa

This just proves my theory that most normies are foidbrained and mostly listen to their emotions without actually thinking deeply.
In today soyciety you have to be like this or you're outcasted

In today soyciety you have to be like this or you're outcasted
Then fuck soyciety let them dig their own graves I would rather be an outcast and watch it all burn. Fuck being hyperemotional and acting foidbrained. Normies are gay and faggots.

You always had to be like this
Not to that extent tbh. It's a soyfest now with feminine values and reflexes completely dominating the west.

Then fuck soyciety let them dig their own graves I would rather be an outcast and watch it all burn. Fuck being hyperemotional and acting foidbrained. Normies are gay and faggots.
I also broke with the society that hate us.

:foidSoy:"Rapemaxxing is evil, be an agecuck, don't look at women as objects, human life is always valuable, have pity on niggers who, when they arrive in the West, give women even more choice and become your competition!"

All bullshit!

Last edited:
When I was a child we were constantly barraged images of starving African children. Now I've seen plenty of travel vlogs from Africa and I feel like I was fucking lied to.

Fuck the jews and fuck the white man's guilt IMO

I also broke with the society that hate us.

:foidSoy:"Rapemaxxing is evil, be an agecuck, don't look at women as objects, human life is always valuable, have pity on niggers who, when they arrive in the West, give women even more choice and become your competition!"

All bullshit!
You will own nothing and you WILL be happy

I disagree, I've experienced both starving and inceldom and starving is much worse. But unless I hear that from a starving child from Africa and not some well fed landwhale, it holds no weight.

You will own nothing and you WILL be happy

View attachment 1229447
I often dream of the civil war that will probably spread across the whole of the West if politics here continues like this. Then our hour will come. No one is as aggressive as we incels. Not even the Muslims. We will also enslave and rape their women. We will kill whoever we want. Completely independent of the political guidelines of other groups. We will become our own force. We will take what we need.

I disagree, I've experienced both starving and inceldom and starving is much worse. But unless I hear that from a starving child from Africa and not some well fed landwhale, it holds no weight.
Like i said before, starvation will eventually lead to your death within a few months. meanwhile you are forced to accept sexlessness for the rest of your life

I often dream of the civil war that will probably spread across the whole of the West if politics here continues like this. Then our hour will come. No one is as aggressive as we incels. Not even the Muslims. We will also enslave and rape their women. We will kill whoever we want. Completely independent of the political guidelines of other groups. We will become our own force. We will take what we need.
Nothing will ever happen

Nothing will ever happen
Don't count on it. I'm pretty sure that Soros and other Jews are working towards exactly that, to establish their dictatorship. In the transition phase in which there is no longer any real state order, we Incles have all the time in the world to kidnap women and take them to our apartments or houses and make them our sex slaves. We have all the time in the world to go around murdering and looting our neighborhoods and take the foids we want. During this time, the most brutal people get what they want. I don't care what happens after that. I want that moment of absolute power in which chads beg for their lives and I am their god.

Don't count on it. I'm pretty sure that Soros and other Jews are working towards exactly that, to establish their dictatorship. In the transition phase in which there is no longer any real state order, we Incles have all the time in the world to kidnap women and take them to our apartments or houses and make them our sex slaves. We have all the time in the world to go around murdering and looting our neighborhoods and take the foids we want. During this time, the most brutal people get what they want. I don't care what happens after that. I want that moment of absolute power in which chads beg for their lives and I am their god.
Thats copium and you know it. 99% of incels just rot at home infront of their PC and will never take any action

Thats copium and you know it. 99% of incels just rot at home infront of their PC and will never take any action
I'm not a weakling. I have a very hard job. I'm pretty strong. Combined with my madness, my lack of conscience and, above all, my racism, I would be a real danger to anyone who crossed my path.

No one cares for starving african children and humanitarian organisations do ''help'' them only for profits

Also you don't how fucked up is starving in general
Hqhahahahahhahahahah most smartest polish

No one cares for starving african children and humanitarian organisations do ''help'' them only for profits

Yes 4 trillion dollars to incels when?
Id rarher be a mud house skinny sexhaver than this

People starve in Africa because retards keep having constant sex and constantly shit out niglets just for them to suffer and die in a shitty environment. If the niglet doesn’t die it just grows up to be a sexhaver. Why should I care about their retardation jfl and why should I donate hard earned money to them. Fuck most charities.

They never solve the root issues they just want to make Normies feel good when they donate money they’re actually contributing to their retardation and creating more suffering. More food = more growth = they have more sex, fuck like rabbits and shit out more children which require more and more food and care. It’s fucking unsustainable.

You know it’s so fucking cringe when In the charity adverts they cherry pick the most emotional photos and videos that are probably crafted (lol) for Normies. It’s supposed to make the viewer feel bad but I fucking don’t. It’s manipulative in and of itself. Most charities are scams. It just feeds into the “poor” peoples degenerate sex haver lifestyles. This just proves my theory that most normies are foidbrained and mostly listen to their emotions without actually thinking deeply.

The real solution to muh starving children is to let them all die out and to stop giving starving Africans second hand food that they haven’t found and made themselves. They’re living off borrowed food. They should just all die out and let natural selection take place and when they all die there will be no more suffering and muh starving children. Maybe if they stopped fucking like rabbits there wouldn’t be no starving children. Give them more food and they become more horny and fuck nigresses.
I agree. Niggers will be lazy but also beg for handouts no matter what. If we let them starve, they'll find their own way

I dont know man, i watch slum docu to make myself feel good .it doesnt mean my condition is better than them,

nobody should care about some starving children thats the responsibility of the parent, you birth them you feed them.

Dosnt MattER if anothERs Situation is worse or Not . If yours is Shit to begin with.

People are uttERly Selfish , Nothing wrong with trying to make your Situation / Position as Pleasant as Possible .

You don't
Being sexless is worse than starvation, i dont care what anyone says. Id rather be a starving sexhaver than a fed up virgin

Being sexless is worse than starvation, i dont care what anyone says. Id rather be a starving sexhaver than a fed up virgin
On day 3 you would change your mind

sexually hungry

When it comes to our suffering, normfags like to downplay and belittle it and tell us that there are always people who have it worse (gaslighting) and often use the starving children in Africa as example. The thing is, starving African children have it better than us. We are the bottom of society, everyone hates us and no one cares about our struggling, meanwhile there are hundreds, if not thousands of organisation that focus on helping African children with food, water, money and infrastructure. Most people feel bad for them and want to do something to reduce the suffering and make their life more worth living, meanwhile we get gaslit, insulted, humiliate and dehumanized at any chance given simply for existing.
thats the big difference, people will always care about them, nobody does about us.

I know suffering is relative but this is just retarded cope. People can turn into cannibals within 4 days of startving and not only they are starving even if they survive they still gonna be sexless with all those starvation making them unrecoverable weak body

I know suffering is relative but this is just retarded cope. People can turn into cannibals within 4 days of startving and not only they are starving even if they survive they still gonna be sexless with all those starvation making them unrecoverable weak body
My point is that they get way more support and are more understand than us. We get told that its our personality, its because we lack confidence, sex isnt that great or other gaslights. Nobody will tell a starving kid that his personality is his problem or that food is overrated. There hundreds of organisations that donate money to Africa to improve the live of the people, especially children there. There isnt a single serious organisations that tries to improve the life of sexless sub5 men

Last edited:
My point is that they get way more support and are more understand than us. We get told that its our personality, its because we lack confidence, sex isnt that great or other gaslights. Nobody will tell a starving kid that his persoanlity is his problem or that food is overrated. There hundreds of organisations that donate money to Africa to improve the live of the people, especially children there. There isnt a single serious organisations that tries to improve the life of sexless sub5 men
Their support means nothing. Normies would leave them in a second the moment they get unstarved. They would just end up like us. Also if you get a 10/10 blonde aryan stacy but have to starve for a week then you might know what starving is. Iam from a muzzi shithole family who had to fast 24 hour without water for 30 days and i can tell you i would literally kill my harem of stacies(if i had it) then to have nothing but water

Their support means nothing. Normies would leave them in a second the moment they get unstarved. They would just end up like us. Also if you get a 10/10 blonde aryan stacy but have to starve for a week then you might know what starving is. Iam from a muzzi shithole family who had to fast 24 hour without water for 30 days and i can tell you i would literally kill my harem of stacies(if i had it) then to have nothing but water
Im talking about food and not water. A person would die within 3 days without water

I agree high iq thread Mainly for people like me and you

When it comes to our suffering, normfags like to downplay and belittle it and tell us that there are always people who have it worse (gaslighting) and often use the starving children in Africa as example. The thing is, starving African children have it better than us. We are the bottom of society, everyone hates us and no one cares about our struggling, meanwhile there are hundreds, if not thousands of organisation that focus on helping African children with food, water, money and infrastructure. Most people feel bad for them and want to do something to reduce the suffering and make their life more worth living, meanwhile we get gaslit, insulted, humiliate and dehumanized at any chance given simply for existing.
Based thread.

They get more than the gaslighting, virtue-signaling, and other bullshit which we get: They get tons of appraisal for merely being starving niggers, get organizations pandering to help them, and also are used as an example to guilt trip guys such as us who have issues.

Whenever someone gives the "but there's starving kids in Africa" example, it's just a way to dismiss us since they know it's a tangent which derails the topic.

Meanwhile those starving people in africa have romance

i agree inceldom is brutal af but we can order pizza and enjoy it. for a starving child this would literally be heaven on earth. the thing is the more you have the higher your standards become.

i agree inceldom is brutal af but we can order pizza and enjoy it. for a starving child this would literally be heaven on earth. the thing is the more you have the higher your standards become.

True. People care about those nigger kids, not us. And niggers are extremely ungrateful for the help as well.
View attachment 1229362
All I'm asking is to be treated like a human.
And they'll go on to star on Blacked Raw or become migrants in the EU cucking the locals and contributing to White Extinction...

Being sexless isn't really an issue. I can always use my hand.
It's being loveless that really kills.
Starving with loved ones is more merciful than starving alone.

Being sexless isn't really an issue. I can always use my hand.
It's being loveless that really kills.
Starving with loved ones is more merciful than starving alone.
For foids love = sex and sex = love